Donated book has a suprise!

Arckadian

I bet that was a book from a reletive that passed away and the person that donated it had NO idea what was in it. Just saw some old book and had no interest in it.

oppo

Full Access Member
I bet that was a book from a reletive that passed away and the person that donated it had NO idea what was in it. Just saw some old book and had no interest in it.
I agree.

Cool story. It is just a shame that a cool old pistol will, I assume, most likely be destroyed.

Arckadian

That may not be the case though.... if it is old enough it may be put into an exhibit perhaps. Donated to some Museum or something.... one could hope I suppose

oppo

Full Access Member
Personally, I think it should put into a case along with the book and displayed in the library.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Who knows might end up on Pawn Stars someday..kind of stuff that Rick would try out on the range.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
This is the way that many people tried to smuggle guns back in the day. they would make them out of wood and it took alot of time and craftsmenship . There are no pages in them and they wood put it in trunks. When you traveled back then there were not suitcases ..G19

Members online

No members online now.