Ever been tasered?

SWSS

Full Access Member
Hey, just wanted to see if any one out there has ever taken the "pony ride"?
I was in a SLED Level III Firearms Instructor course in SC. The course instructor was a Master Instructor for Taser Int'l (teach the teacher) and was using an empty X26 as his "model" gun. we had some time at the end of class that week and three of us hard-core, newly minted Level III instructors thought for some reason that we needed to be "TASERED BRO"!
Bottom line - It took me a week to work out the charley-horses in my calves...it was AWESOME!

Anybody else?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
^^^^ Static electricity is a bitch. I hate the cold weather when everything dries out and wants to shock you. ^^^^
I squirm around just watching someone getting tased.

Gard

Full Access Member
I got hit by an indirect lightning strike, that made my left arm ache for several weeks.

tenfo

I was hit with an X26 after graduating from the police academy. Shot with probes in the back and took the five second exposure. Ever had a muscle cramp? It feels about like that through most of your body. It pulses about 19 times a second, and I felt every pulse slam though my muscles. It was the most intense pain I have ever felt in my life, but I would do it 1000 times over before getting hit with OC spray again.

Gard

Full Access Member
I was hit with an X26 after graduating from the police academy. Shot with probes in the back and took the five second exposure. Ever had a muscle cramp? It feels about like that through most of your body. It pulses about 19 times a second, and I felt every pulse slam though my muscles. It was the most intense pain I have ever felt in my life, but I would do it 1000 times over before getting hit with OC spray again.

I kind of enjoyed the OC spray, it tasted like my friends chili, but over cooked a little.

oppo

Full Access Member
The closest I have come was getting zapped by the most insanely hot hotwire I have ever come across. I thought it was just a redneck gate repair because the wire was the size of solder. Luckily, there were no barbs and it was much quicker but I blacked out for a second and "came to" just in time to keep from landing on my face. At first, I actually thought a horse had kicked me in the back of the head. I have bumped into hotwires in the past that could light up miles of wire and they weren't bad at all. This thing was ridiculous. It left me light headed for a good while. I have no interest in experiencing a taser.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
The closest I have come was getting zapped by the most insanely hot hotwire I have ever come across. I thought it was just a redneck gate repair because the wire was the size of solder. Luckily, there were no barbs and it was much quicker but I blacked out for a second and "came to" just in time to keep from landing on my face. At first, I actually thought a horse had kicked me in the back of the head. I have bumped into hotwires in the past that could light up miles of wire and they weren't bad at all. This thing was ridiculous. It left me light headed for a good while. I have no interest in experiencing a taser.

This, we used to have horses. My father decided to get a 3 mile elcetric box for the fence. Our fence only enclosed 3 acres. It would zap your ass good (not quite as bad as your experience though).

SWSS

Full Access Member

Yep, had that done too...been whacked by a "weed cutter" electric fence, hurt a heck of a lot worse...but i wasnt the one to take a whizz on it! shew, that was ugly :p

ViperJeff

Administrator
I use to be a civil aircraft mechanic. Been tagged by a magneto a time or two.

On the old F-106 I used to work on, there was some big ass capacitors.....

30k volt ones.....

You should see what it will do to a security badge.....:mfr_omg:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Whats a F-106 o_O Is that suppose to be F-16?

CLEAR PROP!!!! Those magnificent men in those flying machines...they go uptitty up, up they go down ditty down, down.

H-Air-BiWingStearman-looksnew%20copy.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts