Favorite Handgun?

puckhead

Right now mine is Beretta. Specifically the 96D. Went through the academy with it and it was flawless!

oppo

Full Access Member
Probably my 6" Ruger GP100 in 357. I shoot it better than any other handgun I own.

Arckadian

I am at a toss up between my 1911 and the XDS, but I am leaning to the XDS. It's a very nice weapon and easy to take apart.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

That's like asking which child you like best?? Loaded question!!!

my Colt Gold Cup 1911, my eldest son
my S&W Model 29 8 3/8" .44 Mag / Make's my Day, nuff said!! my beautiful tatted up daughter lol
. S&W .40, . S&W Model 19 6" nickle .357 my athletic sons

you get my drift

randy

Last edited:

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member
If it ain't a Colt , It's an HK, if It ain't a HK it's a Glock -----But my Wrist Rockets were the best toy's I ever shot :favorites37:

infidel

Hands down favorite for me is HK USP Compact Tactical 45

#2 HK P2000SK 9mm

#3 Ruger LC9

Sent from my ancient ass HTC EVO

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
I have two, H&K P30 for my plastic gun needs.

And my grandpas S&W .357 28-2 is my overall favorite, something about the heft and function of a wheel gun that can't be beat for me.

WWM

I can't pick just one. Top 5 is pretty easy though, FNH 5.7x28, Kimber Gold Match, S&W 1006, S&W 460, and my pap's old Browning Challenger II .22.

Fred

Full Access Member
I can't pick just one. Top 5 is pretty easy though, FNH 5.7x28, Kimber Gold Match, S&W 1006, S&W 460, and my pap's old Browning Challenger II .22.

Oh year...the Kimber GM is one of my favorite looking auto loader...

Attachments

• kimbergoldmatchII.jpg
    kimbergoldmatchII.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
These two little guys.
500and9mm.jpg

Fred

Full Access Member
I actually have 2, but the one that was my dad's obviously means more to me and seems to shoot slightly better for some reason.

That is cool, is the difference really pronounced or just you shooting better with your Dad's Kimberly?

Members online

No members online now.