Feinstein's list of 157 banned guns

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I was listening to a guy on a radio show last night that honestly thought an AWB would magically make all guns disappear from the face of the earth. And since there would be no more guns, there would be no more violence. Because we all know that guns make people violent. Without guns, everyone would be good little citizens. No more bad things will happen to anyone if all guns were confiscated.

I was yelling at the radio at this idiot and the fantasy world he lives in. But they are out there. There was not an argument the host or counterpoint guest could make to convince this jerk that his views were delusional. And we have some in congress trying to make our decisions for us.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I was listening to a guy on a radio show last night that honestly thought an AWB would magically make all guns disappear from the face of the earth. And since there would be no more guns, there would be no more violence. Because we all know that guns make people violent. Without guns, everyone would be good little citizens. No more bad things will happen to anyone if all guns were confiscated.

I was yelling at the radio at this idiot and the fantasy world he lives in. But they are out there. There was not argument the host or counterpoint guest could make to convince this jerk that his views were delusional. And we have some in congress trying to make our decisions for us.

Here's the deal...we got gunpowder from the Chinese back in 1799... so was there no violence before then??? I don't have a PHD in history but I know a little, homosapians have been killing our own species with anything available that was to them. From rocks to sticks. When I fly in today's world I carry those little plastic knifes that go unnosted @TIA... if I need something to defend myself with I will use anything I can. Are they gonna stop selling knives next.. I am gonna do some research on how many brought a knife to a gun fight and see if i can get some numbers of crimes used with knives(held at knifepoint during robbery) just something to keep me busy for awhile..lol:jester:

kwo51

Full Access Member
I would selling my guns to the government for a fair market price. Like $4000. for a single shot 22. $10.000 for AR or AK. These have been my family investments . It will take war to relieve me of them. Frankenstien is on meth. if she really thinks this will float.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
America has a obesity problem. We should ban spoons and all fastfood

It would have been easier for her to make a list of what she wants us to have. I'll even make it for her

1. Complete government control
2. Sling shot
3. Pitch fork

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
America has a obesity problem. We should ban spoons and all fastfood

It would have been easier for her to make a list of what she wants us to have. I'll even make it for her

1. Complete government control
2. Sling shot
3. Pitch fork

According to them YES.....Or at least you would think, because thats what there trying to do to us.... Nonsense

“Never forget that freedom is not and never will be free"

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." - Sun Tzu – THE ART OF WAR

"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason, Father of the Bill of Rights

kwo51

Full Access Member
I resemble that statement , I'm trying to fix it. David killed the big guy with a sling. Don't piss the little people off.

Members online

No members online now.