For sale

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
I can't believe I've had this thing for 24 hours... an AR for under $800?!?!

R.I.A. XM15 $775 with 2 Colt 20 round mags
DSCF6089_zpsbc530f67.jpg

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Got a few guns in...

Sig P238
XD45 Tactical
Smith & Wesson 66-3, 4 inch, stainless, 357
Remington 870

Let me know if you want pics and/or more info.

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Glock 22- Grip reduction with our chainmail stippling, honed and polished internals, 3 1/2 lb disconnector, night sights, stainless steel duracoat on slide :dancingpoop:

$675

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Got some more guns in yesterday. Pretty nice Kimber here

Springfield XDM-40 used, but you can't tell by looking at it. Comes with the box, the XD gear, and 3 mags.

Glock 36 with OD frame... hard to find.

Taurus 65, 357 mag.

Browning Special Steel. Made in the early 40's, and the bluing looks fantastic!

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Remington 700 AAC/SD- .308

20 inch barrel, 1/10 twist, HS Precision m24 a1 stock, Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10, 15 MOA scope mount, Badger rings, Badger embedded front rail, m5 Badger detachable magazine, Pillar and steel bedded, inletted from recoil lug forward, true free float. This thing is ready to go, and needs nothing. We built this for a customer, and he now wants to sell it.

Total parts cost(minus shipping and labor): $3,377.54

Suppressor and pods not included.

$3,500

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
We got a batch of DPMS ARs in. We have 5 left, and they're going quick(started with 21). They're at $750 if anybody wants one. We also have all the optics and accessories in stock if you want us to trick it out.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Remington 700 AAC/SD- .308

20 inch barrel, 1/10 twist, HS Precision m24 a1 stock, Leupold Mark 4 3.5-10, 15 MOA scope mount, Badger rings, Badger embedded front rail, m5 Badger detachable magazine, Pillar and steel bedded, inletted from recoil lug forward, true free float. This thing is ready to go, and needs nothing. We built this for a customer, and he now wants to sell it.

Total parts cost(minus shipping and labor): $3,377.54

Suppressor and pods not included.

$3,500

Wow, I like that Glock 36.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
We got a batch of DPMS ARs in. We have 5 left, and they're going quick(started with 21). They're at $750 if anybody wants one. We also have all the optics and accessories in stock if you want us to trick it out.

Ahhhh man, why do you do this, those are sick, I take them all.:drool:

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
We picked up 45 guns yesterday... mostly WW2 era collectable type stuff. Take a look at the pics, and let me know if there's anything you're interested in.

M1 Garand, M14, SKS x 5, Enfields, Mausers, Mini 14, Dan Wesson revolvers, Swiss K31.................................

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Custom Glock 22- Grip reduction and stippling, action and trigger job, Trijicon HD night sights, slide lightened with corresponding ported barrel, stainless and black 2 tone. $799

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Any Steyr AUGs coming around. I've been toying with the idea of getting one. They must not make the green stocked version anymore

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts