Get ready ...

ViperJeff

Administrator
What's wrong raising taxes on the rich..shit I haven't had a raise in four years but everything keeps going up. I didn't vote for Obama but taxing the rich works for me.

be careful what you ask for, this kinda shit always runs downhill. Everytime someone punishes the rich for being successful, some pay check to pay check guy loses their job. The rich will always find a way to make their income and I think their are way too many that forget that.

Politicians do it all the time and never give it a second thought. When working on their personal budgets, they look at their needs before they look at the needs of the people around them or them people who voted them into ofiice.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
So the taxes on those making over $250k will go up to the levels they were in the 90's. Well as I recall, ecomonically, things weren't so awefully bad in the 90's.

The bottom line is that taxes have to go up and spending has to go down.
We can suffer for the next ten years, or we can suffer for the next 100. We laugh at Greece and Spain because they can't get their houses in order, but we are heading down the same path. When they do it, we call it austerity. We call ours the "fiscal cliff."

Blame the president, blame the democrats, blame the republicans, blame the damn cucmber farmers....doesn't really matter. We can point fingers and call each other names, but that won't get the shit done that needs to be done. The zealots on both sides are pulling everyone else down with them.

Don't let them.
I really hope that this forum is not the only place that we are voicing our opinions on this matter. Write/Call/Email your representatives.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What's wrong raising taxes on the rich..shit I haven't had a raise in four years but everything keeps going up. I didn't vote for Obama but taxing the rich works for me.

Taxing the "rich" will run the Government for 8 days. That's how much more money they will get out of it. And as stated, if you tax small businesses making over "whatever the magic number is" then some poor schmuck will probably lose his job to compensate for the additional expense that company will incur.

Taxes is a volume deal. Not just going after a select group because you think they have money. Whatever amount you tax them, it's not enough. Government needs to drastically cut spending and spread the taxation around. First I say make the US business friendly. Bring all those businesses back home (that left because taxes and regulation drove them away) thereby putting more of our people back to work and therefore they will be paying taxes. A 7 to 10% flat tax should work. That way the tax burden is fair across the board. You make a lot, you pay a lot and vica versa. But everyones percentage share is the same. No deductions. Streamline the tax code. It doesn't need to be so difficult.

We need to change the way things are being done because the way it's going now, it ain't working. Currently we have too many people not working and not paying taxes. That needs to be reversed.

ViperJeff

Administrator
Tax every man, woman and child $2.50 dollars a day for 365 days a year

$2.50 x 365 = $912.50

Multiply that by the number of citizens in the US 314,931,263

314,931,263 x $912.50 = $287,374,777,487.50

I could live with a Tax liability of $1,825.00 a year. It would have been $5,475.00 when all my kids were my dependents and under 18. That would have been tough, but without question doable. Think about it, with that much tax coming in a year and the government only able to spend what they get, and no more. Why would there ever be a reason to operate in the red

VIPR PWR HK

Full Access Member

$2.50 x 365 = $912.50

I could live with a Tax liability of $1,825.00 a year. It would have been $5,475.00 when all my kids were my dependents and under 18. That would have been tough, but without question doable. Think about it, with that much tax coming in a year and the government only able to spend what they get, and no more. Why would there ever be a reason to operate in the red

Jeff , You may have to add 11 million more to the population figures if the Amnesty bill passes ...
http://www.weaponsforum.com/images/smilies/poker.gif

Full Access Member

$2.50 x 365 = $912.50

Well theres the problem,Only spend what comes in is out of the question.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts