Glock 23 I picked up last week....

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I picked up a blue box G23 from my LEO buddy. 3 Mags, Bare Asset IWB Holster IWB Plus Remora Clipless Holster with Bill of Sale $425.. Less than 200 rds thru it. The firing pin still rattles when u shake it, not even broken in. I cannot upload pics on this site so I do Slide shows on You Tube..Please check it out... http://youtu.be/L83lDdhZeGk

Also have a reveiw from you tube on the loads I ordered from sportsmans guide.....[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhzYHxpVAIs[/ame]

Take care all and Have a great day, Finally had time to put pics out...:hands:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
LOL, there is a website that sell old use Police Glock trade ins and I put my name on the list to call when one become available.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I hear the police Trade-Ins are a good way to acquire a Glock 22 Gen 3 about 3 years old for about $400.

I've kind of refrained from doing so, knowing it would be used since most departments REQUIRE so many practice sessions a month, and qualifying. Also been told the mags that come with them are marked "LE/Military Use Only", so if there is a mag cap of 10 and you have those higher cap mags that are marked for LEO, even though they are Pre Ban, you will have a legal problem using them. And many times you don't get the case and all the case contents either.

I just figured by the time you replaced the mags you've now spent as much as buying a NEW G22 that isn't well worn and used along with a complete case and contents :shrug: Not sure I was told right, but seemed legit and made sense to me.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
yeah. My leo buddy is retired and he has to qualify once a year ,because he keeps his shield with the local sherrifs dept. Im saveing for a new glock right now. I sold my G30 to get a G30sf. I waited and waited for a blue box to come into GSSF dealer. Went and got my deposit back and went elsewhere. I may go with a G36, Sold my keltec last night cant stand the trigger pull. way to long and I did not carry it that much if I did its in my "Man Bag"

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
My neighbor is a leo I should ask him about the police trade-ins so I think that the next time I see him I will ask him, I would love to get one myself.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
My neighbor is a leo I should ask him about the police trade-ins so I think that the next time I see him I will ask him, I would love to get one myself.

Hes the guy to talk to... locally but this website is great, you can but criminals guns that were siezed last time I checked but that was a few tears ago, Ithink not positive, they may have stopped with firearms due to everything going on....

See Government Auctions upcoming in Florida(FL) using GovernmentAuctions.org (including Ongoing Auctions) -- Showing Auctions 1 to 25

Members online

No members online now.