Good Guys w/ Guns Win, Never told in Media !!!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
It's true. The stories of all the incidents where the Good Guys Win or defuse a Criminal gunman, you'll never hear about. If you look hard, you can find them.

So that's what this thread will be about. If you have a local story that didn't make the National news, or know of other stories that we'll never hear about, post them up here. Here is one someone posted on FB. There was also another one I read last week where a school shooting was stopped. Seems 1 innocent person was injured and the gunman was shot and wounded but his big event was cut way short.

http://tnsmartgirl.wordpress.com/20...tennessee-that-national-media-did-not-report/

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Here is another one that I don't recall every hearing about. School staff wasn't armed in this case, but in the event if needed, an armed staff member would have taken the gunmen out. Also, obviously not an Assault Type rifle. And again, as I've said 100x over. This gunmen had been bullied all summer long as the story says. Get a handle on bullying should be 1st Priority in stopping these school massacres, NOT gun bans.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...tudent-opens-fire-cafeteria-article-1.1145379

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I seen it brought up on Fox today, when someone was on the show talking about how many lives are saved for those who do carry. And another point that got brought up, How many crimes are prevented that we don't know about. A guy pulls his gun and the thugs runs off. Noone hurt, no shots fired, noone lost anything, so the cops never hear about those. I'll assure you, there is shit ton of those instances that can't be used as statistics.

I understand Joe Biden was to meet with the families of the CT shooting victims. I sure hope those members were able and did express to him, MENTAL HEALTH is the problem, NOT guns.

I feel like I and my family are victims of gun violance. I had an Uncle as an Armored Car Guard, at the age of 34 was murdered Dec 15, 88. A thug walked up behind him, point blank in the back of the head as my Uncle was walking out of grocery store, didn't say a word, give me the money, nothing, and splattered my Uncles brains all over the armored truck that he was walking to. Took the bag of money and my Uncles Revolver that he had his hand on in a breakaway holster as per required protocol. My uncle would have given it up. He always said, I might lose my job, but I get robbed, I"m not fighting, they can have the shit, I got kids at home, it's not worth it. I can find another job. He said that 100X over. Also made the rest of us feel safer that he woudln't struggle over the money. And look what happened to him. I put my first handgun on Layaway the next day and was a Handgun owner by Jan 89.

Members online

No members online now.