GPS For Your Gun

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'd love to have that technology in my weapon. BUT, I'll turn it on when I want to. In the event it get's stolen, I'll damn sure track it. But NOOOOOOO. They don't need to be tracking me. They pretty much can anyway with a cell phone.

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
Lol.... Im sure the east side crips will be lined up to let you tag their gats... They're punishing good people because they're afraid and uncomfortable with weapons. If you can't cook stay out of the kitchen

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

armoredman

Full Access Member
Safety is much more important than privacy...which is why we have the least transparent of administrations in years, and why Chicago is notorious for back room deals and dirty politics. Yeah, Chicago, bite me.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
It would be good if they had a way to just shoot when the owner put there hand on the grip and if someone put there hand on the grip it want fire you know like they might have in the future.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
It would be good if they had a way to just shoot when the owner put there hand on the grip and if someone put there hand on the grip it want fire you know like they might have in the future.

I'm pretty certain that technology exists already. I'm sure when it becomes more popular and reliable the gubment will end up requiring it. I like the idea, so long as it has an overide you can turn off and on.

What if you want to let a buddy or your wife shoot your gun to see how they like it before they go buy one for themself? I NEVER loan my guns, but I do have friends, coworkers or neighbors go with me to try mine out. I tell everyone, don't buy any gun without shooting one first, unless it's a cheaper gun, and you don't really care about weight, balance, comfort shooting or comfort carrying.

The best parts of that feature, would if the thrug wresteled it away from you and he couldn't shoot you with your own gun, and when you got home and a kid found your gun.

Members online

No members online now.