Gun belts

Humvee21

Full Access Member
All this talk about holsters, but none on gun belts. So what's a good belt to help me support my IWB holster that's holding my full size 18 round Beretta 92A1? It's a heavy sucker and my belts are sagging like crazy. I'm not excited about spending too much, but I'm willing to spend the money for a quality belt. Any suggestions?

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I pick up a belt from blade-tech that the Wholesales Sport was selling the other week, I got it for $35.00 and with my military discount it was even cheaper.

armoredman

Full Access Member
Get a good one - I use the Rock Steady belt from High Noon holsters, shown here with my Phantom in the excellent High Noon Down Under holster, plus the Double Take mag pouch.

Thewholeset.jpg

It's also my work belt. :)

RockSteadyatwork.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
This something I need to address soon. As some of you know I have some disbilties, I have lost alot of weight over the past few years(175-180lbs to 135-140 lbs) I have a blackhawk tdu nylon belt and sometimes I'm carrying a lot of firearm weight I.e. G19 & G27.. 29ozs/27ozs loaded respectivly that's alot of weight but I do not print due to my clothing I choose to wear. But its winter now and by summer I need a great leather gun belt. Any suggestions are appreciated.....

Humvee21

Full Access Member
I decided to pick up an amerihide belt from dissegear. They have really good reviews but takes 2-3 weeks to custom make. I'll let you know when it comes in. Check them out at dissegear.com

kwo51

Full Access Member
For people with no ass at all the belly band works well.C 27 this might be what you need to look into. Velcro elastic belt with places for gun, ammo and other stuff. (Death rays, tasers, smart phone) I used mine when wearing shorts with no belt. I got mine a action direct,have seen them with more pockets which I like.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
For people with no ass at all the belly band works well.C 27 this might be what you need to look into. Velcro elastic belt with places for gun, ammo and other stuff. (Death rays, tasers, smart phone) I used mine when wearing shorts with no belt. I got mine a action direct,have seen them with more pockets which I like.

PM your email address and I will send you pics of what bag i use now...

kwo51

Full Access Member
Harley dealer had a magnetic tank bag that also worked as a fanny pack with belt loops.

ogre

I've tried a number of different brands but always go back to the Wilderness 5 stitch instructor belt. I get nime 2 inches bigger. I wear a 32" Levi 501 and wear a 34" Wilderness. I use 1.5" and 1.75" width for the different holsters but the belts will hold anything I've hung on them.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Any good quality leather belt will be fine; it doesn't need to be marketed by a holster manufacturer.

SHWELL

I love my Cobra Riggers Belt from HSGI.

They have a new one without all the extra hardware hitting the market any day.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
I have a Wild Bills rig that is 10 years old and still working well. Nothing wrong with suspenders.

Members online

No members online now.