Gun manufactures need to fight back ...

mgentry

Full Access Member
I think companies that manufacture weapons, ammo, and gun parts should boycott the state governments to include police and first responders that are trying to destroy them to include the federal government. They should move their operations to gun friendly States. With the upheaval in the firearms market and most companies with back orders that will keep them running for a year. They should look at where their products go - and sell to the States and individuals that support the Second Amendment. We need to support them. Fight back! What do you think?

kwo51

Full Access Member
It is happening as you speak,to a larger extent than you might think.We need to get Soros out of the US!!!!!!!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What would getting Soros out of the US accomplish? He can do his controlling from anywhere. He has the money and the power to reign from wherever he is.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I can't find the article now, but it appears there was a rumor that if CO bill basses and gets signed into law, that Magpul will leave CO and take 700 jobs with them, and that Magpul had already started looking around in TX.

And 7 different distributors to Gubment LEO agencies have already said they will only sell to those agencies what they can sell to the everyday law abiding citizen. So for example, if all a citizen can buy is a 7 rd mag for their Glock, then that's all they'll sell to the NY PD and Sherrif depts and some won't sell anything at all.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I was thinking of him leaving feet first. Old communist is destroying the fabric of this country. He owns a lot of firearms related company's and is making them private citizen unfriendly. He should be in jail for war crimes he committed in WW2.

mgentry

Full Access Member
As for Soros, we just need to be aware of his efforts to undermine the government of the US. As far as America is concerned, next to Obama, he is the most dangerous man in the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts