Gun & Self Defense Related Signs & Pics

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Not entirely true. They're ridiculously expensive, and highly regulated, but with a $200 tax stamp, they are legal to have in your home.

Yes I know but still thought it was worth posting. I know I'll never own one for multiple reasons. Price, cost to feed and unless its close quarters or being used for suppressive fire full auto is useless other than having fun. I'm currently waiting for a tax stamp so I can assemble and enjoy my AR

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yes I know but still thought it was worth posting. I know I'll never own one for multiple reasons. Price, cost to feed and unless its close quarters or being used for suppressive fire full auto is useless other than having fun.

I agree. Good for nothing but spraying lead. Nothing more than the "cool" factor. Really not worth all the drama, tax and regulation IMO. Now of course for military use or in a war zone, for my protection and the gubment's buying the ammo, I'm all for it.

potato gun

We all know how important it is to pray !!!

attachment.php

Hey! WW Guns. They're close to me. The owner is on a local duck hunting forum I'm on.

They do some VERY cool stuff.

http://wwgunsinc.com/

SWSS

Full Access Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwNpcHFJY5A&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwNpcHFJY5A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
Got this for xmas from grandmother

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356733843738.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356733843738.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 40
  • uploadfromtaptalk1356733852419.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356733852419.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 48

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Got this for xmas from grandmother

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

I'm afraid I have to disagree. I'm not cleaning up the damn mess so I'm calling someone to get this slab of shit off my porch, out of my garage or yard whatever the case may be. So unless you've got your local county Medical Examiner programmed in your phone on Speed Dial... I guess it would be easier just to call 911 wouldn't it??? :shrug:

SWSS

Full Access Member
My kind of gal...

I absolutely love the color of the shirt...

Attachments

• 603200_382494628512252_598792153_n.jpg
    603200_382494628512252_598792153_n.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 54

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Flying on Air Force One, Obama looked at Oprah, chuckled and said, 'You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy.

Oprah shrugged her shoulders and replied, 'I could throw ten $100 bills Out of the window and make ten people very happy.

Michelle added, 'That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills Out of the window and make a hundred people very happy..

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them out of the window and make 256 million people very happy.'

Members online

No members online now.