help with new gun

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm getting rid of my g27 to get something different since I have a g19 and g23. I'm interested in the sign sauer 250 in 40 caliber use I don't want to have to get 45 ammo. But hers the problem, the grip is to large for my hands. I don'tthink it would work for me so any suggestions price rang I have is 550-600..... I really don't want a 9 mm but i think I might have to or get another block with my discount I can get a 4 the Gen for discount. Any ideas for what I shipould handle before I rent at range to shoot before buying.....thanks guys,
Concealed 27

Bluez

Full Access Member
I am a big fan of the Glock 19 and the Sig Sauer P250 in 9mm.
I prefer revolevrs but when I do have a semi-loaders it is usually a 9mm...
They can have plenty bunch with HP and the prices per rounds are the lowest available for a competent round.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah I like the 220 in 9 mm also... I might get a 22 LR pistol for linking I really am just what something new. My ar is tricked out so i don't need anything for it. I m gonna go to my buddy's shop this week and look some more. I really want a sig maybe the 220 grips will be smaller.. week see. I want a 45 but ammo is the problem, I have so much 9&40 it would be dumb not to get one of those calibers,,, thanks palmer

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
That's one thing I had in mind I got a guy who wants to trade for a 1911 waiting on pics to see what it is......good idea kwo I forgot they made them in. 40......
Concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
1911 in .40 or 9mm, Sig 228/229 (CPO), M&P. I am in a similar boat. I have 9mm, 10mm, and .45. No .40 in the stable and don't really want to add another caliber. Inevitably I will have to add a .40 but I am hoping to be reloading at that point.

kwo51

Full Access Member
If there is are market they make one.I think if they had not feminized the FBI and police departments we would all be still caring 45's.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I don't own this particular gun but have shot several and am impressed. The Ruger SR series in 9mm or .40S&W. Good shooting gun and they don't break the bank.

Another thought is the S&W M&P series. They are also good shooters and have the adjustable palm swells.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
CZ-75
Proven design, DA/SA, can carry cocked and locked like a 1911. And one of the best grips on any Semi-auto

Personally, I don't see the point in a .40cal 1911. If I am going to carry a heavy, clunky, old-tyme pistol; it may as well shoot a heavy, clunky, old-tyme cartridge:D

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I been looking at different things and I think I'm going to keep it and get another pistol anyway, I like the small p238 in 9mm fits my had great and i love the size...... I have not found anything that outdoes the 27 with all the goodies I have for it. I'm in a buying mood and that's why I was gonna sell it but i will just take cash outta my savings......

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I been looking at different things and I think I'm going to keep it and get another pistol anyway, I like the small p238 in 9mm fits my had great and i love the size...... I have not found anything that outdoes the 27 with all the goodies I have for it. I'm in a buying mood and that's why I was gonna sell it but i will just take cash outta my savings......

The p238 is a 380 and the p938 is the 9mm. I have the p238 (bought it hoping to get the wife into firearms) and took it out for the first time here recently. It performed really well. My 13 year old nephew had zero issues shooting it and it was his first time firing a semi auto pistol although he's been shooting long guns for several years now. From what I've read and been told the p938 performs well also. I agree with kwo and say keep the 27 and buy another :happy107:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
The p238 is a 380 and the p938 is the 9mm. I have the p238 (bought it hoping to get the wife into firearms) and took it out for the first time here recently. It performed really well. My 13 year old nephew had zero issues shooting it and it was his first time firing a semi auto pistol although he's been shooting long guns for several years now. From what I've read and been told the p938 performs well also. I agree with kwo and say keep the 27 and buy another :happy107:

The 938 is what I meant...lol

Members online

No members online now.