Here it comes

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
From what I've heard, it doesn't stand a chance. But then again, I didn't think Obama stood a chance at a second term either. So what the heck do I know?

Arckadian

This bill will most likely fail in part.... but beware whats parts they consider actually making happen.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
From what I've heard, it doesn't stand a chance. But then again, I didn't think Obama stood a chance at a second term either. So what the heck do I know?

My sentiments exactly. I only hope that it will be struck down in its entirety instead of just parts of it to appease certain people. I am all about compromise, but we have lost too many freedoms in this nation to compromise with loosing more of them.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yeah it got to be turn down that will be almost everything we should have knew that Obama didn't want to touch the gun control before he ran again.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Settle down folks, and I hope I'm right. This stupid ass bitch, and yes I normally refrain from name calling since we are all entitled to our opinion, but I'd be happy to say it to her face in public and on camera because it's true, This stupid ass bitch has put so much into this bill that it's going to be shot down and doesn't have a chance in hell in passing. I honestly feel not only the Republicans are NOT going to support this, but even a handful of Democrats will find this to be ridiculous and overwhelming. She doesn't even KNOW what an assault weapon is. And why would a bayonet lug make a rifle an assault weapon. In short, what she is saying, is if you add anything tactical to a firearm it will be banned and illegal as an assault weapon. Picatinny rail to add a scope? It's now banned. Good Luck getting that to pass you idiot. Do 2 things for us Diane Frankenstein, first figure out what an ASSAULT weapon is, 2nd take a good study at the facts from the CDC, the FBI and the ATF, you'll soon see this Gun Control bill will do NOTHING to stop any of the tragedies and there will be even more massacres. This massacre issue is NOT about Guns at all. It's about mental health. Every last one of these people who did these mass killings were bullied, made fun of all their life, and from either broken homes, or abuses and/or neglected as children and teens. Lets get tough on Bullying in schools and have a ZERO tolerance on Bullying like we do guns in school. Let's make sure parents know the difference between abuse and discipline as they raise their kids, and lets REQUIRE discipline. Let's bring family values back into American homes again, and the massacres will get less and less. They will never go away in full though. Massacres have happened forever, just not as common as they are today. Get your head out of your ass Diane, and put your energy and efforts into a bill that WILL focus on the cause and prevention of massacres instead of a bill that will raise crime rates through the roof !!!

Anyway, rant over. Not sure why I need to be telling all of you this. I think all of us here KNOW this already. :rofl: But, mabye Diane is reading !!! :happy175:

Even if the bill does pass, I honeslty think legal action will be taken and the Supreme Court will overturn it as UN-Constitutional. And hopefully next President can have it repealed. We have that option too.

Last edited:

DrkSide

Full Access Member
hotrodpc, from what I can tell people did not think that the 1994 AWB would have a chance at passing but it did. I truly think that we should be worried about what they are trying to do to us citizens and keep writing our representatives. The bill in its entirety may not pass but they may pass some parts of it.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
hotrodpc, from what I can tell people did not think that the 1994 AWB would have a chance at passing but it did. I truly think that we should be worried about what they are trying to do to us citizens and keep writing our representatives. The bill in its entirety may not pass but they may pass some parts of it.

I agree with that. Don't give up and lay down. Just keep the flooding and overwhelming letters flowing.

STF

Full Access Member
FUCK these motherfuckers. I'm about sick and fucking tired of this bullshit. I hope the economy crashes and the next great depression happens so we can weed out all these week minded mother fuckers in this country.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
FUCK these motherfuckers. I'm about sick and fucking tired of this bullshit. I hope the economy crashes and the next great depression happens so we can weed out all these week minded mother fuckers in this country.

I agree, but just be sure not to put it that way in your letter to your Congressman. :waytogo:

STF

Full Access Member
O I don't. I'm just so sick of these people thinking they know what's best for me.

Basically I just ignore all this shit usually and do whatever I want to anyways but this is getting ridiculous.

I've never considered myself a Dem or a Rep and I always find myself defending both sides on one point or another. Ron Paul was a breath of fresh air for me but with the system the way it is they are gonna elect who they want to anyways.

If you think either side is any different anymore you're living under a rock. The patriot act was just as much of an attack on my civil liberties as anything Obama has done and that was Bushes baby.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Bottom line, it comes down to EDUCATION. These pricks writing these bills to become laws don't even KNOW what an assault weapon is. They also don't know that ASSAULT style or Military Style weapons are NOT used in Most massacres. They see a fuggin black gun and they, yep, another AR-15 killed a person in the mall. To find out, it's a damn synthetic stock 10/22. They don't even KNOW. Here's the other deal, the assholes doing the shootings don't even know how to operate the guns properly.

I'll say it again, this country DOES NOT have a Gun problem. It has a Bullying problem along with child abuse and neglect. You can add suicide problem to that too. Everyone one of the shooters in these massacres has been bullied in school, and most from a family of abuse and/or broken divorced home. Teach kids how to treat humans like humans, bring back the family values in the homes of the US, and these massacres will be few and far between. You will always have massacres. They even happened in the 40, 50 and 60's.

kwo51

Full Access Member
This to me is grounds for impeachment !!! Instead it will water the Tree of Liberty with our blood.

Members online

No members online now.