Hi Ponit 9mm Carbine

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Found a 9mm hi point carbine for sale at a Florida sight. I really like these my friend has one and it shoots well and is pretty darn accurate. They have a lifetime warranty because my friends is by no means a gunsmith and he took it apart and could not get it back together. They paid for shipping both ways cleaned it and put some parts that the newer ones have and sighted in his scope. Came back beautiful. Anyways found one for 225 dollars and seriously thinking about it, any doubters out there let me know here's link

https://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=482050

Concealed 27

oppo

Full Access Member
$225 new? Damn

I am no Hi Point fan but if you have shot one and like it, what is to think about at that price?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I have a Ruger P85 in 9mm. If the Hi Point would take the P85 mags I'd be all over it. I'm patiently waiting for a Ruger PC9 to pop up somewhere at a decent price. Still waiting for the inflated prices to come down. Problem is Ruger no longer makes these so I'm having to watch the pre-owned market. Folks are asking about 2x the original msrp on this carbine.:boxed:

priell3

Full Access Member
I have read many positive things about the Hi-Point Carbine. Almost bought one myself.

I would love to have a Ruger PC9 to go along with my P95.

priell3

Full Access Member
My son is turning 21 this year and I am surprising him with a gun of his very own.

I just ordered one for my son, a surprise for his 21st birthday.

Hi-Point 995TS 9mm Carbine. $275 with taxes and fees.

2hi4g95.jpg

Watch out zombies!

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Does it take Highpoint magazines or another brand ? Thanks my friend if you don't mind me asking where did you get it . Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thank you I will be ordering one soon be on the lookout for mine after I upgrade with a few mods... Will be a few months though cause bills are stacking up lol.....
Concealed 27

priell3

Full Access Member
My son has had this to the range several times and has put 100s of rounds through it without a hitch. I even shot a magazine and it isn't bad.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Poor mans carbine . Made for the average middle class person that can't afford $1000 guns. Very much like the keltec guns.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I own a Keltec 32 pocket gun. Nothing wrong with it. Keltec, Highpoint, Taurus (I own two) all have their detractors. Lots of people out there that would say "I wouldn't own a XXXX". There are some high dollar guns I could own but won't because they do not fit my needs. They're too expensive to be carry guns so they become "Safe Queens". I buy inexpensive but reliable guns so that if something were to happen to them I can just go get another one and not be heart broken about it.

Members online

No members online now.