How to Ban Guns, a step by step long term process - Article

DrkSide

Full Access Member
This Article makes me cringe at the way that it is possible to start the erosion our 2nd Amendment rights.

As we all know registration is the first step to confiscation. The fact is that there would have to be no new laws to enact a gun registration and it could be done with an executive order. All the information is already there for the gov to start building a database and then start enforcing it.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
Yea, I don't see how people can profess the absolute right of the 1st amendment yet want to abolish the 2nd.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
That sporks guy in there is a complete idiot. He only sees things his way and there's no reasoning with him

armoredman

Full Access Member
If I remember correctly, there are laws in place that forbid registration at the national level...can't remember where that is.
AZ law forbids it.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It all started many years ago and is still going on today. Our public schools have been brain washing our kids for years. Telling them that guns are bad. The zero tolerance on anything that looks like a gun. Kids can't even make a shape of a gun with their hand without reprimand. The deaf kid named Hunter who couldn't sign his name since it had the shape of a gun in it. They've been chipping away at the younger generations for awhile. Just to make it easier to disarm them when they are ready. And they've been using our public schools to do it.

And you can tell from the article you posted that it's been somewhat successful. I call it the wussification of society. They are trying to make pacifist out of all of us. Easier to control us that way.

That article called for a national ban on concealed carry. They don't want people who have legally gone through the steps to carry a weapon concealed to be able to do that. I wonder what color the sky is in their world where nothing bad ever happens to anybody. Do they think evil and bad people are just going to go away because they wish it? They obviously do not have a grasp of what this world is really about.

Eric Holder in 1995 on brainwashing people to not like guns.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYyqBxD-3xw[/ame]

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
The NRA ,Oath Keepers and us will stop the out right ban. We must train our youth to get involved. USA and Switzerland are the only hold outs to world domination by the UN.

Members online

No members online now.