I pick up a Gen4 G29 this week for my retirement

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Okay, so like the Underwood and Double Tap, I have some 150gr Underwood coming so I should be able to use the stock spring? Should I keep that Lone Wolf spring for kick and giggles?

Keep the stock spring/RSA. The only Glocks I run light springs in are my comp guns. The reason there is I am shooting light charged hand loads. If you use a light spring with factory ammo the slide will travel faster to the rear creating more recoil/muzzle rise.

kwo51

Full Access Member
And frame battering, heaver springs with hot loads may make the gun last longer and produce less recoil. Will the 10mm chamber a 40 s&W?

Last edited:

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
And frame battering, heaver springs with hot loads my make the gun last longer and produce less recoil. Will the 10mm chamber a 40 s&W?

It is possible (I have done it) to shoot .40cal out of a 10mm it is best to use a conversion barrel. The Glock 20/29 will feed an fire .40cal ammo but if you plan to do it get a barrel. Mags work fine.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Hey guys what do you think out on base they are having a sales on glock.

1. Gen4 G26 for $515
2. Gen3 G20sf for $520

What choice will you go with and this price is out the door?

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member

1. Gen4 G26 for $515
2. Gen3 G20sf for $520

The GSSF price on the Gen-3 G20SF is $491 & the Gen-4 G26 is $425.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Wow, that is some great prices, how can I get the GSSF coupon I think that I might can go to another LGS to get my Blue Label Price. I went back to the GS and seen that they are selling .40 or the 9mm Shield for $315 how is that price for the Shield?

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Wow, that is some great prices, how can I get the GSSF coupon I think that I might can go to another LGS to get my Blue Label Price. I went back to the GS and seen that they are selling .40 or the 9mm Shield for $315 how is that price for the Shield?

BD,
If you have Blue Label pricing it is slightly better than the GSSF price.

oppo

Full Access Member

1. Gen4 G26 for $515
2. Gen3 G20sf for $520

Personally, I would take the 20 hands down but that is me.

$315 is a great price for a Shield.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
nice, good shooting big daddy and glad to see Mr. Smith back...lol
Concealed 27

Oh yeah it is good to have him back, on the Shield they have both with and without the safety which is $20 more which I'm thinking without and I'm also thinking the .40 Shield? What do you guys think? When the Shield first came out I wanted to get one but they wasn't around in my area so I went with the XDs .45. I need so more money so I can get a couple of these.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.