Inexpensive shotgun upgrade

priell3

Full Access Member
I added this HiViz front site to my single shot 20 gauge shotgun. It really helps my eyes. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/HiViz-Plain-Barrel-Fiber-Shotgun/dp/B0002INN3G/ref=cm_pdp_rev_itm_title_3"]From Amazon.[/ame]

2lm1jyc.jpg

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
I'm going to be checking into this! Been looking for some sights for one of my 870s and this might be the compromise!

Tizzle

When I first built my Remington SBS, I bought a hi-viz sight that clips onto the top rib. It was plastic and also had magnets. It came with 4 different fiber tubes, and an extra magnet. As I was sending the third shot down range, I realized that I had no more front sight. Never did find it. So I returned the magnet and the 3 extra tubes to the store with the packaging. Told them it was junk. I then found a similarly designed sight but with a metal body. I really had to force it down over the vent rib. It hasn't budged since.

I hope your clip on stays put.

oppo

Full Access Member
I replaced the bead on my 1300 with a fiber optic sight that screws in. I do like it better than the original bead, especially in low light.

BOJANGLES

Full Access Member
I am all about ghost ring sights, but those glow worms are cool and definitely the best plan B in my book.

Members online

No members online now.