Kansas City police looking for shooter

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — In the past month, there have been 13 shootings on or around Kansas City metro highways, Kansas City police confirmed on Monday.

“What they determined over the weekend was they’ve located 13 different incidents where vehicles have been struck by bullets on the highways,” Kansas City Police Captain Tye Grant said.

While they do not yet know if they shootings are related, police said they believe the shots are coming from inside a car or cars. When asked by reporters, police were quick to state they do not believe a sniper is targeting drivers.

“It appears these vehicles are being shot at from probably another vehicle that’s on the road,” Grant said.

Ten of the 13 shootings happened in Kansas City, Mo. Seven of these happened in the evening hours in the Grandview Triangle area. The other three happened in Blue Springs, Lee’s Summit and Leawood, according to police.

Last edited:

Arckadian

No phone books will just be added to help make the metal parts more bullet proof, when it comes to the glass . . . best of luck to you.

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yeah, I was following this people don't have nothing else to do than going around shooting at people.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Least they have arrested a suspect in the case. I remember the Baseline shooters down in Mesa, AZ back in 2006..just randomly killing people along the streets. My mother was afraid to even leave her place to go shopping. These people are sick and twisted with lots of hate and should be dumped out in the middle of the ocean.

Members online

No members online now.