LEO shot in florida sunday morning

kwo51

Full Access Member
Looks like it is open season on our LEO's . Watch you 6 and don't let you guard down. Work in pairs as much as possible and wait for back up if possible. Open war against LEO's is war against any law abiding citizen.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Those two cops in Brooklyn shot also..I wouldn't want to be in their shoes right now, for every crazy dickhead thinks it's payback time for that so called poor innocent Michael Brown and the other innocent pieces of garbage which walk our cities and neighborhoods.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Looks like condition orange all the time. Just because you think someone is following you does not mean they are not. Shit seems to happen more often and more on a racial line. The advancement of people of color is being washed away by gangs.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah the tarpon springs shooting is only about 15 miles from my house. I don't understand if these people are not afraid to Leo's they won't think twice about shooting civilians. Sad affair for sure God bless our police officers.......Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
3 more police personal shot 8 the 2 reporters . Looks like war has been declared on society. JMO. Always watch your 6.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Texas ranger shot 3 times in back by man with dark completion. WTF dark green or blue? It was just broadcast last week by black group that they were going to hang whites and kill LEO's. Sounds like war being declared there.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Texas ranger shot 3 times in back by man with dark completion. WTF dark green or blue? It was just broadcast last week by black group that they were going to hang whites and kill LEO's. Sounds like war being declared there.

"Obamason" captured! Expect the gun to be blamed by Obamadaddy... :rolleyes:

new-mug-deputy-shooting.jpg

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Sheriff Clark in Milwaukee nails it.

"Sheriff David Clarke placed the blame for the execution of Harris County deputy Darren Goforth squarely upon President Barack Obama and former Attorney General Eric Holder . . .

The Milwaukee County Sheriff said that Obama and Holder laid the groundwork for “this war on police” by supporting ‘activists’ who have disparaged law enforcement based upon a set of lies.

“I am too pissed off tonight to be diplomatic with what’s going on and I’m not going to stick my head in the sand about it. I said last December war had been declared on the American police officer led by some high profile people, one coming out of the White House, and one coming out of the United State Department of Justice. And it’s open season right now. No doubt about it…"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTpLS9Us4yI

kwo51

Full Access Member
Clark is a great man ! He is putting his life on the line going against the dem. administration.

Members online

No members online now.