Looking for futuristic/unusual Handguns

Max

Full Access Member
Hello everyone

I'm once again coming here with something that has to do with my novel-projects.
For the new project I look for Handguns (Revolvers and Semi-Automatic Pistols) that can be called futuristic or unusual looking.
It does not matter if the gun is new, or it even made it past the prototype-stage.
The gun just needs to have a simply name or one that can be shortened (Chiappa Rhino 50DS becomes "Rhino", Taurus Judge becomes "Judge", USP45 Compact becomes "Compact").
Oh, and I need a picture of the handgun (from the side, at best), so that I can see if it fits the character and work out how to describe it.
So far I only have the Vektor CP1, APS Glock, Taurus Raging Judge and the Chiappa Rhino 50DS.

Thanks in advance,

Max

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
COP .357 MAG.

tumblr_mb8pbxJx091r9khx4o1_1280.jpg

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Tarus judge you said you had a pic but i thought you want aanother in case its different from the one u have... if not sorry it has a crimson trace laser grip on it

Attachments

• DSC00319.jpg
    DSC00319.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 2

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Are you looking for futuristic or sci-fi.

I always thought that a lot of early 20th century automatic pistol designs looked pretty sci-fi.

Mannlicher Model 1901
Mannlicher-Model-1901.jpg

Bergmann Simplex
93a7ac63f062875cc5aa94bf451455ab.jpg

Max

Full Access Member
Are you looking for futuristic or sci-fi.

I'm looking for futuristic guns, just ones that look unsual by today's standards.
The project goes rather in the direction of Divergent and Hunger Games than, for example, Star Wars.

That's why, among the guns I already have picked, there are mostly Bullpups, or very "clean" guns (like the Vektor).
Just guns that look clearly different from "typical" handguns.
That's why I picked the Arsenal Double Barrel 1911 as a possible choice, and with some modifications even a Glock might serve as a base.
So that (kinda bad explained) direction is where my gun-choices are made by.

Maxmali

DeanSGonzalez

XM8 Airsoft Rifles is one of the futuristic looking Airsoft rifles with an awesome look and uniqueness as compared to the other rifle layout.

Max

Full Access Member
Thanks for all the help, but the project sort of died within the first hundred pages.
I stored the information I got and maybe I can use it for some future project.
Thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.