Los Angeles votes to ban high capacity magazines

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
Maybe the drive buys will go slower so they can reload.

Actually, they ARE stepping those up! :boxed:

L.A. Gangs’ Hashtag Bet: Kill 100 People in 100 Days

After the death of a Rollin 100 gang member, Los Angeles gangs have issued a challenge to kill 100 people as fast as possible. One of the first victims appears to be a 4-year-old boy.

Under the hashtag #100Days100Nights, users on Instagram and Twitter are issuing a stark warning: Two Los Angeles gangs are betting which one can kill 100 people—in a gang, or innocent—within the next 100 days.

A law enforcement source confirmed the reports exclusively to The Daily Beast on Monday night.

The bet—which follows the death of “KP,” a member of the Rollin 100 gang—was allegedly made last week.

Gang members say it will remain “on” for 100 days straight—and innocent people driving between the streets of Western and Normandie in Los Angeles could be risking their lives over a game on Twitter.

Users on social media have tagged images and videos with the hashtag expressing support for the movement, brandishing guns and firing fighting words. Posts now appear chastising neighboring gangs for participating in bloodsport.

The shooting that kicked off a series of violent crimes throughout the weekend occurred on Thursday evening at about 9:50 p.m. on the 2000 block of West 99th Street. A woman and two boys, ages 4 and 11, were wounded after a suspect walked up to their car and opened fire. The shooter is still at large...

Oh boy... :fuckyea:

kwo51

Full Access Member
You don't understand , no problem with killing as long as they use 10 round mags. So f--ked up.

doublestack

Politicians know it won't help, but will make their sheeple happy knowing that something is being done to curb violence.......blind leading the blind. :favorites37:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I had a uncle and aunt who grew up in LA for many years, he taught at Manual Arts high school and then Hollywood high back in the 60's thru the 80's..finally they retired but they had enough of the gangs, drugs, shootings, helicopter fly overs, senseless violence, smog, cost of living, etc..and moved up to Sonoma for some peace and sanity. He said the Watts riots in '65 really changed everything and not for the better. But he also said the influx of drugs and gangs during the 80's was the real downfall of a once "golden city" as he remembered back in the 40's and 50's.

Banning high capacity magazines isn't the answer, for I think it's a losing battle now to stem the tide of the senseless violence rooted into the city.

http://www.southcentralhistory.com/watts-riots.php

Arckadian

I saw this yesterday and I knew I didn't want to read it, but I did today and the only think this proves is that these guys are fucking morons. The only thing making a law will do is keep the honest citizens honest and the criminals, how don't give a damn about the laws anyway, more target practice when WE the honest citizen run out of bullets. UGH this is madness to think they actually believe this ban will stop gun violence.

Members online

No members online now.