Meet the People Who Want Obama to Repeal the Bill of Rights

kwo51

Full Access Member
Tax the rich until they are rich no more then we all can eat at the same slop shoot. 300 million people and we still have idiots in office. IRS ,ATF, NEA,EPA ,TSA ,FBI all out of control government agencies. To big to be under control and to independent to follow orders from congress! There are some real good people in these groups that just keep their mouth shut so they can retire and move on. RANT OFF!!!!!!

Arckadian

How in the bloody hell can people not know what the Bill of Rights are and what they do to PROTECT us the American people. Holy shit these people need to not breed because whatever dumbshit offspring that comes from them will follow down the same path of idiocy. Number one thing that should be taught is what the Constitution is and the Bill of Rights.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Just lead the sheep to slaughter.

There is an old saying "It is better to remain quite and be thought a Fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Number one thing that should be taught is what the Constitution is and the Bill of Rights.

The government does not want it's subjects to know about the Constitution. So why would they teach it in school. They don't want people to know they have rights. Besides, it's an outdated piece of paper that needs to be modernized.

First thing to go is that pesky 2nd Amendment. Once that is gone they can write the new constitution on a piece of paper the size you'd find in a fortune cookie. All it would need to say is "None".

ViperJeff

Administrator
The government does not want it's subjects to know about the Constitution. So why would they teach it in school. They don't want people to know they have rights. Besides, it's an outdated piece of paper that needs to be modernized.

First thing to go is that pesky 2nd Amendment. Once that is gone they can write the new constitution on a piece of paper the size you'd find in a fortune cookie. All it would need to say is "None".

That will create a revolution........ I would sure hate to be a politician if that happens

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
That will create a revolution........ I would sure hate to be a politician if that happens

Well Jeff, the way I see it, they are slowly and methodically inching their way towards that. Slowly enough to avoid a revolution. They are essentially brain washing the youth to comply. Take the 2nd Amendment for example. You've heard the stories on how kids that make a gun shaped sign with their hand gets punished. The deaf kid named Hunter had to use such a sign to say his name. They all got worked into a frizzy over that. I think they wanted him to change his name. And the Poptart incident. It all to condition the kids that guns are evil and bad. In not too many more generations, these kids (now adults) will give up their right to bear arms. So there probably won't be a revolution.

Just look at the way the colleges pump out liberal/progressives these days. You can only hope that once they get into the work force they realize what real life is all about and become more conservative. They realize that the government taking their hard earned money and giving it to someone who won't work wasn't what they signed up for.

Again, the schools won't/don't teach about things they want to cover up like the constitution. A lot of history isn't taught anymore since the government wants a lot of it to be forgotten. Or they'll just re-write it to fit their agenda. If they even talk about government, I believe in many text books the 2nd amendment has been re-written differently than how it in the constitution. Tell a lie enough times and it becomes truth.

Basically what I'm saying is, that given time, the government won't have to worry about a revolution because the people will have been conditioned to go along with anything it says. Or people will be so dependent on the government, they'll be afraid to bite the hand that feeds them. Dang! How did this soap box get underneath me again. Getting down now.

ViperJeff

Administrator
I hear what your saying, but that same thought is why there will be a revolution. People like me continue to be proactive. I know there are 100's of thousands just like me. The revolution will be between people who know there rights and like you said, those who have given them up. Make no mistake, one might have more numbers, the other will be more prepared

Members online

No members online now.