Members only section. ..

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I use to have a "Members Only" jacket. Does that count? I may be able to find it. Probably be tight on me now. But I was once part of an exclusive club and had the jacket to show it.

SWSS

Full Access Member
ahhhhh, saturday night at the roller rink....listening to "Lady" by Styx....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR4if4ble1A]Styx - Lady - YouTube[/ame]

animal

I use to have a "Members Only" jacket. Does that count? I may be able to find it. Probably be tight on me now. But I was once part of an exclusive club and had the jacket to show it.

Sounds like you may be old enough to remember (like me) when Saturday Night Live was actually funny.

I'll have to dig out an old Members Only jacket as well. Does it still count if I can only get an arm in it??:sad72:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Sounds like you may be old enough to remember (like me) when Saturday Night Live was actually funny.

I'll have to dig out an old Members Only jacket as well. Does it still count if I can only get an arm in it??:sad72:

Oh yeah, Bill, Dan, Steve, Gilda, Jane you ignorant Sl*t. And to really show my age. I remember Laugh In, Carol Burnett Show, Smothers Brothers & Flip Wilson.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
awww........you left out Hee-Haw.

Sorry to hijack the thread OP.

Hee Haw.....child's play. For some reason I just didn't watch it that much. Wasn't into country music.

Now I grew up on. Mr. Ed, Dennis the Menace, Batman & Robin, Father Knows Best, Jackie Gleason. I'm talking Black & White and original airings. Not re-runs. Somebody had to get up to change the channel or adjust the volume or tweak the rabbit ears. So there!

SWSS

Full Access Member

Hee Haw.....child's play. For some reason I just didn't watch it that much. Wasn't into country music.

Now I grew up on. Mr. Ed, Dennis the Menace, Batman & Robin, Father Knows Best, Jackie Gleason. I'm talking Black & White and original airings. Not re-runs. Somebody had to get up to change the channel or adjust the volume or tweak the rabbit ears. So there!
hot ass country girls though!!! :leghump:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
hot ass country girls though!!! :leghump:

Uhmmmm........NO!
lu_jug.jpg

ViperJeff

Administrator

I remember those days

Members online

No members online now.