My new XDS .... Fresh from the box

Arckadian

I will have my CC hopefully sometime in the next 2 weeks or so. The XDS will have a new home when I finally get that license :). On me hip

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
I will have my CC hopefully sometime in the next 2 weeks or so. The XDS will have a new home when I finally get that license :). On me hip

It's tough to beat man. The knock down power of the .45, in a gun the size of a lot of 380s out there. It's a sweet shooter as well.

TheFuzz

Full Access Member
Carried mine all day yesterday in a cheap leather IWB made for a Sig P250 (all I had laying around) while cleaning my garage of all things. It actually fit pretty well, I hardly noticed it - and neither did my wife. All I was wearing was a t-shirt and it completely disappeared.

I can't wait to see what a proper IWB rig feels like with this thing on my hip.

Arckadian

I have a proper IWB holster (I think) and for me it feels really nice on the hip :) Just cant wait to have it on my more than just in my living room....

oppo

Full Access Member
I have a proper IWB holster (I think) and for me it feels really nice on the hip :) Just cant wait to have it on my more than just in my living room....

Undershirts are great to keep the holster from rubbing against your skin when wearing it all day. They can also be untucked and worn over the gun which helps with printing.

Oh... what kind of holster did you get?

Arckadian

Undershirts are great to keep the holster from rubbing against your skin when wearing it all day. They can also be untucked and worn over the gun which helps with printing.

Oh... what kind of holster did you get?

I picked up a Galco Gunleather holster that is designed to hold the Springfield Compacts. It didnt specify my XDS (being so new), but now that I have it formed it is REALLLLLLLY nice

Arckadian

Here are some pics of the weapon in the holster and the model number.

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0170.jpg
    IMG_0170.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10

Members online

No members online now.