New Glock 23

STF

Full Access Member
I'm gonna need to start looking at holsters. I like the idea of apendix carry but I have a beer gut. I understand that a good belt is a must but I really like the belt I already wear pretty good.

If I could find a good concealed carry belt like this I'd buy it.
images

Here's the Glock

I'm also looking into the guid rod laser sights since I would really like to keep the profile the way it is. Might do a light at some point but I wouldn't carry it that way.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Im just giving you my insight on the laser guide rod. I had a problems with the only one I bought. After alot of rounds thru it I started getting jams every second or third round. I replaced the stock spring and no issues. Im sure i got a defect but I sold it to a guy at a gun show........Concealed 27

STF

Full Access Member
Hmmmm. Good to know about the guide rod lasers. They are pretty expensive and I can't imagine the engineering nightmare they were to make work.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Hmmmm. Good to know about the guide rod lasers. They are pretty expensive and I can't imagine the engineering nightmare they were to make work.

I would go with a crimson trace if ur interested in a laser, they are cheaper and better quality. I love my g23 so I understand u wanting to keep in stock configuration.....jmho

Members online

No members online now.