Oh really! Fontana School PD Get's AR-15's

DrkSide

Full Access Member
Their ARs are only high-powered semiautomatic rifles, our ARs are machines of death. I thought everyone knew that?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I keep hearing/seeing people referring to the .223 as high powered. In the grand scheme of things it really isn't IMO. There are many more calibers that are more powerful than the .223.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
I keep hearing/seeing people referring to the .223 as high powered. In the grand scheme of things it really isn't IMO. There are many more calibers that are more powerful than the .223.

Once again the media preys on those that are uninformed. To most people that get their information from MSM all they are told is that it is a high powered round. People don't verify their facts they just believe what they are spoon fed.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Once again the media preys on those that are uninformed. To most people that get their information from MSM all they are told is that it is a high powered round. People don't verify their facts they just believe what they are spoon fed.

And why are they not talking about the all the AK's...Thats a 762mm vs 556, more of a high powered rifle and more available worldwide. I can fly to south africa and buy them by the truckload for about $50 American .Because it is wood it does not make it an assault rifle???? Thats what there telling me.. Im over all of it, Its gonna be a civil war.......We need to stick together and fight our politicans with our minds.....You can come for my guns, but I will give u my bullets

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
Lol yeah. 223 is the smallest of what you can consider high powered...

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Members online

No members online now.