Once again the end of a term

Arckadian

Well its that time again and the end of my school term is fast approaching. I think that I have a really strong chance of getting a 4.0 again and I am hopeful. I have completed 1 of my 4 final classes, the rest are due tomorrow. I am hopeful that I will finally get that mystical number and finally get on the Presidents Honor Roll . . . May not mean anything to an employer, but it will be a nice feather in my hat anyway.

Also I have recently got a promotion in the company I work at. I am now an Administration employee and I have a cell phone, car, laptop and a few other things all provided for by the company. Its a little less in the pay area, but the job is easy and the stress is minor. I will now really be able to get on more as this job is so simple I could do it in my sleep.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I will now really be able to get on more as this job is so simple I could do it in my sleep.

itsatrap.jpg

Don't let your employer catch you saying this or there'll be an avalanche of work coming your way. They'll "Raise the Bar" as they use to say in IBM.

Arckadian

Hehe my boss has already seen what I have been doing and he LOVES guns as well . . . soooooo I will be able to get on more as he will probably join me one day haha. As the grades, I am sitting a 2 A's and one B+. If I can get one more A my GPA will go from 3.7 to 3.8.

Arckadian

Well it is nice to be wrong. . . . I actually have as my final grades A, A, A, and an -A. That is not to shabby and a whole lot better than an B+ :). Hard work eventually pays off I suppose.

Arckadian

Not really that is normal for me these days, I just can never seem to get that last A so I can finally get on the Presidents honor roll list. That is my goal and I really would like that as a personal achievement so that I can say that at least once I got a perfect grade. Maybe sounds vain, but it would be the first time I ever gotten such a thing and it would be something to be proud of.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Funny thing that is what public school was for in the beginning. Keeping the young men from rooming in gangs on the streets of our cities.

Arckadian

I hate school to, but when its a subject that really interests me, I find that I do better and work harder. It is much more satisfying that way because then I can tell the people that I am an idiot and wont amount to much to kiss my ass.

Members online

No members online now.