Our leader!!!!!!

kwo51

Full Access Member
And her dad closed the White House to tours!
Spring Break For The FIRST CHILD<http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/maliamexico.asp> active link to Snopes
<mime-attachment.jpg>
Malia on break in Mexico
After driving the U.S. more deeply into debt than any other President, this should make you shake your head. If George Bush's daughters or
Bill Clinton's daughter had done this, it would have been all over the news and the voter's would have been calling for heads to roll 24/7.
But with the chosen one, you hear nothing on the major media. Want to know where Obama's 13 year-old daughter went with 12 friends?
On "spring break" in Oaxaca Mexico , on your dime. Yes, you read that correctly, with 12 friends and at the tax payers cost. She took two jets, 12 friends and 25 secret service men. A thirteen year-old? What in the world is taking place here, and is there anything this man and his wife will not do or take advantage of to their own benefit, and with almost no accountability to the American public?
Why haven't you heard about it, well let me tell you why. All English-Speaking Media were 'requested' to kill all stories/copy of this costly trip to Mexico. WHEN IS ENOUGH GOING TO BE ENOUGH, AMERICA?
The Obama Administration has had the Secret Service scouring the web ordering that any website mentioning this be taken down because letting the travel plans out could have endangered the president's daughter's security.
Nonsense, the "royal couple" just want to hide the way they are ripping off the U.S. taxpayer. Only a few Canadian Web-sites still have it up.
This trip cost more than most Americans make in their entire lifetimes.
PLEASE PASS THIS ON. IT NEEDS TO GO VIRAL!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Please peasant.....don't make me have the IRS audit you. Neither of us would like that. Specially you. And if you say anything bad about me the NSA will notify me which will again trigger the IRS into action. It really could get ugly.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
She just got back from that private China trip..something like $10 million dollars. Send them a bill I say...

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Parade float suggests outhouse for Obama's presidential library .
good float.

Parade float depicting outhouse as Obama library sparks controversy - The Washington Post

Anything...ANYTHING that hints of casting aspersions at the great failure in the White House is immediately labeled "Racist". I'm getting sick and damn tired of hearing it. I'm surprised they aren't considering changing the name of the "White House" to something more nondescript since "White House" could be considered "Racist".

kwo51

Full Access Member
Out of control government agencies!!!!!!! DEA having orgies on our dime and this is only the tip of the iceberg. Bureau of land Management swat teams ,policing for profit .We don't stand a chance.I believe their are some real good people in the agencies like the ATF just they are just too big to control .Out of control and running amuck until something stops them. Spring break is just a symptom of the lawlessness in our society.

kwo51

Full Access Member
[…] the Obama State Department has been quietly moving ahead with a proposal that could censor online speech related to firearms. This latest regulatory assault, published in the June 3 issue of the Federal Register, is as much an affront to the First Amendment as it is to the Second. Your action is urgently needed to ensure that online blogs, videos, and web forums devoted to the technical aspects of firearms and ammunition do not become subject to prior review by State Department bureaucrats before they can be published.

Full Access Member
Greed and corruption is rampant, and will be our downfall.......................................................our leaders are first in line to take advantage.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
If need be, I'll learn to speak Spanish. Then I can butcher two languages at the same time. I won't be able to complete a sentence with out flip flopping back and forth between Spanish and English. And I'll probably finish all my sentences with "Amigo" just for good measure.

Members online

No members online now.