Passed my CHL course this weekend

Jackemuphigh21

I finally got around to taking my CHL class this last weekend and was very excited at well I felt like I did. I only missed 2 out of 50 questions on the written exam and they were the tricky worded questions and I scored a 250/250 on the shooting portion.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355271335.351416.jpghad a couple of strays but still only 8.5 inches apart. Not too bad considering those were done at 45 feet.

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
Now its time for you to send back the license because they will make it illegal for you to own a gun. :banghead:

It never ceases to amaze me that we pass a background check (in my case an FBI check) and show proficiency with your carry weapon, but then the gun activists (and our government elect) tell you that you are putting people at risk by carrying. :mad3:

Jackemuphigh21

The only time anyone will ever be at risk is if they try to harm me or my wife or children or if they try to take my weapon. Other than that I assure you they don't have to worry about the fact of my concealed carry jeopardizing the safety of innocent people. I'm 6'4" and 350 lbs I don't have anything to prove by carrying a weapon. Fact of the matter is I'm not bulletproof and have no idea who else has a weapon and what their intentions of using it are. By law I'm allowed to carry my weapon concealed in my vehicle as it is but that does me no good when I'm sitting in a movie theatre with my family. And we know the devastation that has come from that scenario.

ViperJeff

Administrator
The only time anyone will ever be at risk is if they try to harm me or my wife or children or if they try to take my weapon. Other than that I assure you they don't have to worry about the fact of my concealed carry jeopardizing the safety of innocent people. I'm 6'4" and 350 lbs I don't have anything to prove by carrying a weapon. Fact of the matter is I'm not bulletproof and have no idea who else has a weapon and what their intentions of using it are. By law I'm allowed to carry my weapon concealed in my vehicle as it is but that does me no good when I'm sitting in a movie theatre with my family. And we know the devastation that has come from that scenario.

And thats why I would like to see Constitutional Carry everywhere..... The bad guys will just never know if that 4'11' 100 lb housewife is packin or not :lazer:

godawgs82

Full Access Member
I finally got around to taking my CHL class this last weekend and was very excited at well I felt like I did. I only missed 2 out of 50 questions on the written exam and they were the tricky worded questions and I scored a 250/250 on the shooting portion.

View attachment 342had a couple of strays but still only 8.5 inches apart. Not too bad considering those were done at 45 feet.

Wow. Congratulations.

Members online

No members online now.