Passing of a friend

Arckadian

Sunday November 18... shortly after noon I had my cat Majestic "Mooch" put down due to cancer. She collapsed earlier that morning and there were no signs of trouble before hand. I lost a very good friend yesterday and she is very much missed. May she rest in peace.

oppo

Full Access Member
I am sorry to hear that. Animals can indeed become a part of the family. Not to sound cold but I have been to plenty of funerals that I never shed a single tear. I cried like a baby when my rott passed.

Full Access Member
Sunday November 18... shortly after noon I had my cat Majestic "Mooch" put down due to cancer. She collapsed earlier that morning and there were no signs of trouble before hand. I lost a very good friend yesterday and she is very much missed. May she rest in peace.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Sorry to hear it. You did the right thing though. No need in being selfish and keeping her around to suffer just so you don't feel the grief of losing her.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Sucks how our pets don't live all that long. Sorry to hear about your cat. How old was she?

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Time is way to short for our friends from the animal world. But they are always some of our best friends.

Sorry for your loss.

Arkansasguns

Full Access Member
That's hard to deal with. Especially if you raised from a kitten and have been attached from day one. Not a cat person but feel for your loss.

doublestack

Sorry for your loss.....I feel your pain. Lost my female kitty of 14+ years in Oct to kidney disease. It's amazing how we can let these furry critters become intertwined in our lives. Be thankful for the time that you shared with your friend.
DSC00043.jpg

SWSS

Full Access Member
ouch. sorry.
our calico Gussie died earlier this year, I never would have even considered before the kids, but her ashes are in the china cabinet...damn, hope i get treatment that nice when i take my last breath.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'm glad to see I'm not the only sucker or baby when a pet goes. I don't even like it for anyone elses animal. I literally hate seeing dogs roaming the streets to get hit by cars, or abused by others who don't want them around.

Members online

No members online now.