Piers Morgan

potato gun

Needs his ass kicked and deported.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_we43-q7C7g&sns=em[/ame]

Last edited:

potato gun

I couldn't watch the whole thing either. Absolutely ridiculous.

Idk how far you made it but eventually Piers stops him and says, "Your an incredibly stupid man aren't you?"

DrkSide

Full Access Member
I couldn't watch the whole thing either. Absolutely ridiculous.

Idk how far you made it but eventually Piers stops him and says, "Your an incredibly stupid man aren't you?"

I think that is about how far I made it. I have no words to describe the kind of person he is.

I better not watch it. I hate having to chase my laptop across the room after I throw it.

I realized I was cursing while listening to it at work with my headphones on. Now everyone things I have anger issues.

animal

JMO I think Piers should swim his happy arse back to where he came from if he don't like the way we run this country. Rant over:slap:

potato gun

Can somebody copy the video here? I can't view the thread because I'm not a member there.

oops didn't realize everyone wouldn't be able to see it. Ill see if I can find a different link.

Edited first post. Sorry bout that bud.

Last edited:

ar556

i have a hard time figuring out why people ignore the facts because they want to see something happen so badly. history shows us what happens when we're unable to protect ourselves. all the recent shootings show us what happens when there's no sheep dogs around...the sheep get slaughtered mercilessly. pierce doesnt have a leg to stand on so he tries to belittle pratt and attack him with words that dont argue his point at all. ???

Humvee21

Full Access Member
It's funny how the people who are the most anti-gun seem to be the most violent, uneducated, and rude of all.

DrkSide

Full Access Member
There is actually a petition on the whitehouse website to have him deported. I read another article that they did not want him back and someone suggested Mongolia.

Petition is HERE

Bstoner59

This guy is a dick! I just watched Piers with Ted Nugent and Jesse Ventura...he's like a little puppy dog in those interviews. Piers must have been bullied when he was younger. Let's make sure he can't get any guns or have any security guards with guns. Wouldn't want him going off the deep end.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Msmbc would give him a raise. We saved his country ass and he is telling us how to run ours.

Members online

No members online now.