Police kill 95 year old veteran for his own good

oppo

Full Access Member

kwo51

Full Access Member
What no tranquilizer guns. This government is out of control and must be stopped. HOW?????

Arckadian

How in the hell is a 95 year old man going to be a threat to someone 1/3 his age??? This is a evil crime and the person responsible needs to be held accountable.

Slingshotboy

Did cops need a Taser, riot shield and shotgun to subdue a 95-year-old veteran? - Chicago Tribune

This is absolutely disgusting. When a wobbly 95 year old man, a veteran who served his country during WW2, refusing treatment results in a half dozen or so police officers with riot shields tazering then shooting him which resulted in his death, it is past time to take a serious look at our government.

"I am from the government and I am here to help." :flipthebird:

I cn explain first hand because i live in chicago. Police dont care about human life there. They are allways looking for reasons to kill someone or hurt them. They are like that because of how bad it is out here

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
This is one of the worse cases I have read about excessive police force. Yeah a 95 year old guy with a walker and a shoehorn pole is gonna take down 5-6 cops in full gear with shotguns and tasers..I hope his family sues the shit out of that department and people get fired.These old WWII veterans are slowly dying off but they certainaly don't need to be shoved in the grave by over zealous cops.

SWSS

Full Access Member
I doubt if there will be mercy in the after life....i suspect ...

SWSS from somewhere....

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Yeah all of them will probably get commendations for "neutralizing" a dangerous situation, which could of escaladed into a worse scenario, like the suspect throwing his slippers at them.

I certainaly hope that some heads roll on this one...:fca5278d:

Members online

No members online now.