Reason #78697236543546154954165 I won't be shopping...

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
... on "Black" - or any OTHER - Friday, this winter. :upyours:

84-year-old Korean War veteran finds nasty note on vehicle in parking lot

PITTSBURGH —
It’s not even Black Friday yet, but things seem to be getting heated at shopping mall parking lots.

We should be giving thanks and enjoying time with family. But unfortunately, an elderly Pittsburgh man is not feeling the love…

Herschal Rapp, an 84-year-old Korean War veteran, tells Channel 11’s Rick Earle that he went to Ross Park Mall on Tuesday to do some shopping. When Herschal, who recently underwent hip surgery, came back out to his car, he was disappointed to find a note waiting for him.
“The way society is today, it’s crazy,” he said.
The note read:
“Handicapped does not mean you can park wherever the (expletive) you want to! This for Simon Reward Customers, not (expletive) like you who use your pure laziness as a ‘handicap.’ Find somewhere else to park (expletive)!”
“The reason I came to you is some of those choice words in there, I wouldn’t (want) a lady to get ahold of something like that. They show no respect,” Herschal said.

Untitled_design_38.jpg
Joy to the world...
icon11.gif

Dubyagee

Why does this make the news? Ball it up, toss the fat woman's note and leave. People are weak minded nowadays.

The War Wagon

Full Access Member
I like the thought of the fat woman getting fired, and the shop closing due to lack of business, after this report. :favorites37:

Members online

No members online now.