Shot Show?

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I've always wanted to go. Been offered a pass a couple of times from a friend that goes every year. Just coughing up the $$$ for flight, hotel room, food, etc... etc...

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Vegas 1/14-1/17. Worth doing at least once. I am fortunate that for me it is a company paid business trip. You can spend 8 hours a day every day the show is open and not see it all. The best are the range days. If you have good connections you can wrangle an invite to the range with a factory and shoot their toys. In years past I have done the Glock, Sig, and HK range days. So far this year I haven't scored any. :bawl:

STF

Full Access Member
i'D LOVE TO GO AND MY WIFE REALLY WANTS TO GO TO VEGAS BUT I'D HAVE TO CONVINCE HER OF THE 2 OR 3 DAY GUN SHOW...

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
So much more than a gun show.

2010-shotshow-01182010-0107.jpg

SHOT_Show_Booth_Babes.jpg

Booth%20babe.jpg

STF

Full Access Member
Yeah let me see..... Hey honey, I was thinking for vacation this year we could go to Vegas.................... for a gun show.

kwo51

Full Access Member
There is so much info there that you need a grocer cart to carry all the information around with you and a map. The best part would being able to deduct it from your taxes. Do you think AMWay will have a both?

Members online

No members online now.