So What Did You Do Today?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I installed a new rear view mirror in my '94 Dodge Ram. I've been wanting an upgrade so I got a mirror off of Ebay that has the Homelink garage door buttons built in. A little wire splicing later and it's in and functioning. I love adding newer technology to an older vehicle.

My wife had me working on a Christmas project for her. She wanted a "JOY" sign for the front yard. So I made her this and installed it today. She's thrilled. Major brownie points.
2013-12-21%2017.48.22.jpg

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Welded up the frame for what will be my new reloading bench. Top is 32" x 90" x 1/2" steel plate. lol. Built two identical benches so if need be I can put them together for a 64 x 90 work surface.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Finished Christmas shopping. Just got an email that my 30cal ammo and 30 round mags should be here Christmas Eve! Yeah my fat arse!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Drove this po girl around, during Her lunch break from walmart, so She could finish Her Christmas shoppingk, getum postage stamps and drove Her back to work. I told Her thank you, I needed to git out into duh cold and play in four weeel drive anyhows.

Members online

No members online now.