So what Gun Related stuff did you buy this week?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I use a battery powered impact gun almost everyday in my job. After a week of installations my elbows and shoulders hurt. It takes a weekend of rest for them to start feeling better. If I do any yard work the discomfort just continues on. I don't think I'm doing any nerve damage yet since the discomfort will go away with time.

I've heard that a lot of typing and computer work can cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Something I know Jeff is guilty of with his truck and car registry. Hours upon hours upon hours of computer work.

ViperJeff

Administrator
I use a battery powered impact gun almost everyday in my job. After a week of installations my elbows and shoulders hurt. It takes a weekend of rest for them to start feeling better. If I do any yard work the discomfort just continues on. I don't think I'm doing any nerve damage yet since the discomfort will go away with time.

I've heard that a lot of typing and computer work can cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Something I know Jeff is guilty of with his truck and car registry. Hours upon hours upon hours of computer work.

Pretty sure it's from working on my deck and the use of a mouse (hand sander). My doc is afraid there is nerve damage. We'll know more in the coming weeks

Now back on topic, I want to read the fun you all are having

JuggNuttz

not really a purchase, but i filled out and did all my stuff for my rebates from the Bushmaster AR and Remington R1 purchases. I had to write a check for $5 for shipping and handling for a $50 rebate.... wtf kinda shit is that??

tho browsing recently my Cabela's online, i had to call to see if i can get a Diamondback DB15 5.56 Pistol.... ive read the problems with the db9, ive read the problems have gotten better, but the rep is still trashed, but all the reviews from people who own the DB15 are very good. i havent decided if im gonna pull the trigger, and i dont know if i can even special order it or not, but damn does it look nice.

oppo

Full Access Member
6AEB1ABA-orig.jpg

Mockstar

Full Access Member
DSG ARMS has Pmags for $79.99!!

and they send a patch with each order.

Last edited:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
10 gen 2's for $80. I paid more for the gen 3's on a previous order a couple weeks ago, but it's still a way better price than I can find locally.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I just ordered my limit of five boxes of CCI Mini-Mag 36 grain ammo. I was down to about 50 rounds of it. My 10/22 loves that ammo and I haven't bought a box in over a year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I got 600 rds of Cci thank god, there in the 22 ammo box. Which currently is full. Nice pickup my fried. Now there asking like 20 bucks for a box of 100. I think I paid 10 bucks a box....
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It arrived today.
IMG_20140916_200910_967.jpg

IMG_20140916_201036_286.jpg

And it's going back. The zipper is separating from the case and it'll just continue to pull apart.
I'm glad I purchased through Amazon. Their customer support is very good.
IMG_20140916_201450_837.jpg

I've heard that the VooDoo Tactical is very good but more expensive.
Don't know whether to reorder one of these or try a different brand.

Members online

No members online now.