So what Gun Related stuff did you buy this week?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
You're probably gonna laugh me out of the forum (or ban me alltogether):
I invested into another 3000 rounds for my GBB-Airsoft (although not a firearm, it definitely is a gun).

Max

Nothing to be ashamed of, my girl does not get why I have so many firearms and ammo but I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it....no matter what it is......
Concealed 27

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Bought 100 rounds of .22 ammo. $4.99 per 50.

Sold my Yugo capture K98 Mauser to a friend. Now I'm down to only 2 Mausers in the safe, both of them Swedes

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I won a used TC Hawken on Gunbroker last night. Mailing the funds out tomorrow. Can't wait to shoot it, has been 20 + years since I've had a sidelock. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413745252.712493.jpg

A picture from the auction.

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Administrator
Working extremely hard at my new gig.... If things go OK, I'll be back at the range once a week... Right now, no time in my life for anything other than work

With that said, happier than I've been in years....

oppo

Full Access Member
ssgen2b.gif

Ordered a 12" and gas block and gas tube to finish assembling my 5.56 upper. Now, I just need a stripped lower and butt stock to finish the rifle.

Bluez

Full Access Member
Gettting some more speedloaders and speedloader holders and a couple extra slings for my ARs :)

oppo

Full Access Member
More game kings for the 6x45, some vmax for the 5.56, .223 dies, & a CTR buttstock. Then, the 5.56 will just need optics and a stripped lower to be complete.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
More game kings for the 6x45, some vmax for the 5.56, .223 dies, & a CTR buttstock. Then, the 5.56 will just need optics and a stripped lower to be complete.

What machine are you reloading the .223 with?

I've got a Lee Classic turret press I'm doing .223 on but I'm using it as a single stage at the moment. I've got another Lee progressive press I'm doing pistol calibers on. I really need to get back out there and dust the cobwebs off that stuff.

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
What machine are you reloading the .223 with?

I've got a Lee Classic turret press I'm doing .223 on but I'm using it as a single stage at the moment. I've got another Lee progressive press I'm doing pistol calibers on. I really need to get back out there and dust the cobwebs off that stuff.

Right now, just a single stage RCBS but after I get some more gift cards for Christmas, I am gonna get a Hornady lock n load progressive. I have been eyeing it for a while.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
My ATF stamp finally came through. Waiting for the gun shop to open so I can pay my transfer fee and pick up my suppressor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.