So what Gun Related stuff did you buy this week?

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I didn't buy it but was issued a new Glock Gen 4, 22 to replace my 13 year old 22. Glock has a deal for departments right now, trade in your old Glocks for a new Gen 4 for $50. Heck of a deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Silver bolt shoots more in a week then I do in a year but I think it's awesome... have you been shooting self defense matches lately, I would love to see some pics of your matches my friend.....
Concealed 27

oppo

Full Access Member
After seeing one in person, I decided on an optic.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00AU6EIIY/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?pc_redir=T1&tag=viglink26638-20]Bushnell AR Optics FFP Illuminated BTR-1 BDC Reticle AR-223 Riflescope with Target Turrets and Throw Down PCL, 1-4x 24mm:Amazon:Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Bushnell 1-4, 30 mm tube, lit reticle, first focal plane

At 1x, it makes a great red dot but, of course, you also get magnification when you want it.

I also ordered a light mount and a stream light.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I'm getting some pellet clips for my MK177. Squirrels will die unless they just give up and leave.

oppo

Full Access Member
20141223_152546.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
My local gun store was selling Taurus PT111 and PT140 G2 for $249. On top of that Taurus is offering a $50 rebate on these guns. So a PT140 followed me home yesterday. $199 for a brand new PT140? I just couldn't say no to that. The reviews seem pretty favorable so we'll see how it goes. After I'm confident in it's performance it may be my new EDC.

1-140031G2-11-1.jpg

Bluez

Full Access Member
Thats a good gun!

As for myself, this week I got a few assorted magazines including some 40 rounders and a case of Wolf Gold .223

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
Been a couple weeks ago but my LGS had a Hell of a deal on an unfired Armalite 180B.

photo_zpsgxjno4en.jpg

Really cool very lightweight piston rifle that takes AR Mags.

Arckadian

I have not been to the range in so long I think my hand would break the first time I squeezed the trigger. I need to go soon before I forget how to fire a weapon :(. I really need to get out there, but school has been consuming a lot of my time. I did finally get on the Presidents Honor Roll list though last term. I got straight A's in all my classes, I am pleased.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Bought my new gun a home. All my other holsters are leather but on a whim I decided to give kydex a try. I like it. Very thin and this holster is comfortable. It's call the "Flush Fit Clinger Holster".

WyiCyOK.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
Dry fire dry fire dry fire. Cheap easy and does lots of good. Clear all ammo from room. Some thing it is playing some know better.

oppo

Full Access Member
A couple of stripped lowers, Geissele trigger, lpk, buffer tube kit, Magpul CTR and grip in fde, and a G19 that will be a Christmas present for my son.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just picked up 250 rds of Golden Saber 9mm. Remington is offering a rebate of $10 a box up to 10 boxes. If you hurry you can still get in on this deal.

M1v0CV9.jpg
rn4VfWB.jpg

oppo

Full Access Member
Just picked up a S&W M&P 22 pistol. I have wanted one for a while. Not only does it have the exact same grip and feel as my ccw but the first time I picked one up, it put the first six shots through one hole. I have been in love ever since.

oppo

Full Access Member
Not sure what I need one for but I have kinda been itching for a 17 lately. I was at Cabelas and spotted a Savage in 17 WSM with the wrong tag on it and got it for $199.

Savage-BMAG-rifle.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
OP did you ever find a jungle hammock? We used them in the everglades and they worked om mosquitos but no seems came through the netting. Ours had rain flies and a rifle port, all you needed was trees.

Members online

No members online now.