So... where is the plane?

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I agree, the worst for the families is the unknown. And when it is found, my guess will be, they'll be lucky if half the bodies, or parts of them are recovered for DNA confirmation. It's going to be hard for some of those families who don't have any remains when it is recovered even though they'll at least know part of what happened.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Neither crash monitor was activated and if it was landed in shallow water 100 ft or less it may still be in tack. All bodies entombed and still secured in the plane . Haji no likey china.

infidel

I've never understood that mentality. I don't need an arm or leg or some dna. If you found the wreckage we know their fate. You can however, get your checkbook out so I could drown my sorrows on Fiji.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
It will be found soon. Just have to get the right satellite image.

_73695309_73695308.jpg

An Australian satellite spotted what may appear to be debris some 1550 miles from Perth..planes and ships have been diverted to the area.

kwo51

Full Access Member
The White man has a God complex!!!! ("A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction.) Under ostupid this position no longer exists. Except within the armed American community it is still a valid concept and that makes us all in his contempt.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
I was just quoting what the sarg has on his page.The weakness of our government is seen in the lack release of information on the lost plane. Our government knows where and how ,it is just not releasing the info to the public. Satellites see every thing going on and can read a postage stamp from there orbit. Spooky is not for the public good. Government of the people and by the people is gone.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Yes our satellites can read a postage stamp. BUT they have to looking in the right stop at the right time. We don't have the capability to see every square mile of the earth. I doubt we have satellites in synchronous orbit over the Indian Ocean.

I have little doubt from what I have heard and read that there were some shenanigans going on inside the aircraft.
But, not everything is a vast government conspiracy, sometime shit just happens.:)

kwo51

Full Access Member
I bet there is even a sub nosing around there right now!!!! No I don't believe it is a conspiracy but there is a bunch going on we are not ever going to find out about.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I read a couple days ago that Israeli intelligence suspects that Iran could be the real culprit behind it all. Loading up a triple 7 with some dirty bombs or a load of terrorist aimed at some Western target could be in the realm of things to come. Certain people know something that's for sure...what a world we live in.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Looks like it has been "officially" announced that the plane crashed into the southern part of the Indian Ocean. This is based on satellite tracking and the ultimate technology available today.. Plus there has been definite pictures of scattered wreckage. If true this sounds like either pilot suicide or somehow someone got inside the cockpit. The U.S. Navy is standing by with a ultimate sound detector device, which can locate pinging as deep as 20,000 feet.

Missing MH370 'Ended' in Indian Ocean, Malaysia's PM Says - NBC News

Members online

No members online now.