Somebody Move the Deer Crossing!!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
These people can vote and procreate. Scary stuff.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8UPHMzZm8[/ame]

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yeah, that's it. Thanks. Using your URL as an example. I figured it out. My URL had https:. I don't think it likes the "s".

ninja man

Full Access Member
haha, that is funny. what a dumb girl. maybe we should get signs for the birds too. "bird pooping area" or better yet, a "mosquito biting area"

Arckadian

..... that lady..... I dunno..... I would want to say dumb blonde, but I dont want to insult myself..... I think someone needs a SERIOUS dose of reality and Extrodinary sense... since its not common no more.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It just never dawned on her that deer don't read or understand road signs. Didn't realize the signs were for her benefit. Simply amazing.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
These people are actually out there. She is actually driving on roads with us. I'm losing faith in people. People are teasing you because your stupid lady

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Society is regressing. Both in common sense, manners and morality. My wife told me a story about something she witnessed while waiting for me in a McDonald's parking lot. An older guy got out of his car with an empty McDonald's cup. Went in the restaurant, filled it up and then came back out sticking a new straw into it and then throwing the straw paper on the ground. To me that's stealing and littering. A taserable offense in my book.

I run my own business and I'm having to be more cautious on which customers I choose to work with. I've got a handful of people who aren't paying. Even at discounted rates I am not getting payment. One of them is a cop in my town. I cut my rate in half for him and still after 3 payment notices. I got nothin'.

Just got back from having dinner out. The guy three tables down who had a very deep, loud voice is holding a telephone conversation so loud, we can't hear our own conversation at our table. He finally hangs up and then starts another call on speaker phone. Yeah, I think he should be tasered too.

Daveil

This sounds like one of those people that I deal with every day that call in about a unit that they bought in 1985 and want the unit replaced because they have a one year warranty that says that if there is a manufacture defect in the unit during the first year of purchase they have have the unit replaced or get a full refund. People, here is your sign...........

:biggun:

Members online

No members online now.