Somebody Needs to Pay/Held Accountable

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Angel Adams has 15 kids and needs our help. Please donate what you can. All of us need to be held accountable and need to pay.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahha:happy175:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPRtIOmPOD0]15 kids and somebody needs to pay for all my children, somebody needs to be held accountable - YouTube[/ame]

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
You're damn right you stupid ass dumb leachy bitch. Someone does need to be accountable and need to pay. YOU DO !!! That shit pisses me off !!! I'd love to get in tha bitches face !!!

moodster

Full Access Member
Really!?!?
This is the type of people who voted for our great leader in Washington.
To lead this great country down the toilet!

kwo51

Full Access Member
Sew her legs closed. Take the kids away and put here in mental hospital.That is the what is being taught our children.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
This is the mindset of so many people today. They're entitled and don't take any responsibility for their actions. She knows each one of those kids is a paycheck. That's why she says "somebody needs to pay for these kids". It's not her responsibility. It's not her fault she's had so many kids. I don't believe in forced birth control or sterilization but for people like this I could change my mind.

Arckadian

I have actually met someone just like her once and she abused the system just as much and blamed everyone else. people like this make me sick

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
It truly amazes me how many people in this country think like this. I don't owe her shit but still have to pay her and all of her kids way with my taxes. I'm sure each of those 15 kids will be raised with the same beliefs this woman has and it's a damn shame. What ever happened to working and providing for yourself and your family?

Members online

No members online now.