Tax on Violence as well as Vice?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Its crazy as the people that buy guns legally have to pay for the guys that steal the guns and use them in crimes. Sucks really.

oppo

Full Access Member
Yes it does.

Notice they said 70% of the victims don't have healthcare? I guess the local gangs aren't keeping up with their group health insurance.

Chicago has an extremely high rate of violence because of their strict gun control laws, not in spite of them. Ask someone from Mexico how gun control worked out for them.

Txhillbilly

Full Access Member
I can't believe that the entire working population of Chicago doesn't just pack up and leave the city/state.
Maybe if there was a mass exit of the people that pay taxes up there,the asshats that run things would wake up.

ViperJeff

Administrator
I think is what would be entertaining is to see those that voted for Obama and find this outrageous or even more entertaining to see those in Chicago that voted for the same ole people that find this outrageous.

Looking at any gun control map you see a big black hole called Illinois, it's really hard to feel sorry for them as they allow this to happen to themselves

Members online

No members online now.