The Colt Python has just been re-released!!!!!!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
And I'm hearing and would have to agree, It's a WHO THE HELL CARES??? Colt can cram it in their bunghole.

Colt went greedy and didn't care or listen to their consumer based customers and fans. Colt also quit making AR-15's for civilian citizens and would only manufacture for large government contracts.

Just like people are pist at Springfield Armory for being supportive of more gun control laws in IL that didn't sit well with 2nd Amendment supporters and it has hurt SA. You might notice SA usually has some fairly good promotions going on lately. It's said they're trying to get back what they've lost.

Bluez

Full Access Member
And I'm hearing and would have to agree, It's a WHO THE HELL CARES??? Colt can cram it in their bunghole.

1)Colt went greedy and didn't care or listen to their consumer based customers and fans. Colt also quit making AR-15's for civilian citizens and would only manufacture for large government contracts.

2)Just like people are pist at Springfield Armory for being supportive of more gun control laws in IL that didn't sit well with 2nd Amendment supporters and it has hurt SA. You might notice SA usually has some fairly good promotions going on lately. It's said they're trying to get back what they've lost.

1) I doubt this was an anti 2A decision.. but more a business decision.. competition in the civilian AR market is fierce.
2) What happend with Stag in IL was much mroe complex than that.. and they distanced themselves very quickly and strongly from one of thier law firms statements that started the outrage.
SA has been a victim of gov't over reach too many times for me not to be sympathetic.

FInally thats a beautiful New Revolver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrLYZruNw_g&feature=emb_logo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jsIA4xeZtk&feature=emb_logo

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'd agree all of those Anti 2A situations are all about getting PROPER info or lack of info. It is true that SOME 2A supporters get quite fanatical and then there goes info getting twisted. I'd imagine some are pist at Colt just to be pissed because they aren't selling to civilians whether is a Anti 2A decision or not. Some also don't like it because they feel it brings down the value of their original released Python they've had for many many years.

No doubt it's a purdy one.

Bluez

Full Access Member
I'd agree all of those Anti 2A situations are all about getting PROPER info or lack of info. It is true that SOME 2A supporters get quite fanatical and then there goes info getting twisted. I'd imagine some are pist at Colt just to be pissed because they aren't selling to civilians whether is a Anti 2A decision or not. Some also don't like it because they feel it brings down the value of their original released Python they've had for many many years.

No doubt it's a purdy one.

Yep those folks who invested huge sums into Colt Python.. well some of them are not happy. I tell them to get out and sell now before the market fully understands that the new ones are good.

SCARPETTA

After the certain 100 new Pythons are serviced after their recall , the QC might get a little better.
Seemingly some got released with cylinder rotation problems. Others have noticeable marring around the recessed muzzle crown.
I really do think the 60's & 70's original Pythons will hold most of their current value ,and even might be worth a tad more in 5 years. ( like my 8" Bbl. electroless nickel )
New ones in Nickeled and royal blued models won't be built.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts