Tired of being fat

Full Access Member

That made me smile, just a quick update, my weight seems to have leveled off at 180 lbs. I am still doing the same routine, walk from 2 to 4 miles a day, and work out 4 or 5 days a week. I had to put my German Sheperd down the day after Xmas, she was my walking buddy. Very sad day for me, and have gone through it many times, it never gets easier. I am looking for a new puppy to be my companion. Stay with it guys.

oppo

Full Access Member
Very sorry to hear about your dog. That is tough. They really do become part of the family.

Most recent weight was 214 this weekend. Still dropping steadily.

oppo

Full Access Member
67580659.jpg

The first trip to the lake or a pool this summer will be glorious.

Full Access Member
Yeah, up until lately i have not walked around with my shirt off for several years. Keep on keepin on.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
German Shepherds are great. Had a white one back when I was young. He was my best bud too. We use to go exploring in the woods. He just didn't like firecrackers or gun shots. My wife and I are empty nesters now. No pets or in-laws living with us anymore. It's a good feeling knowing we can go off for the day and not have to worry about getting home by a certain time.

I'm currently holding a 300 lbs. give or take. I usually don't go out walking around without a shirt. I don't look too bad shirtless but I'm no Mr. America either. I do have a small (iced tea) gut that could be worked on. I'm not into sit ups and I haven't addressed my addiction to sweet iced tea. "Hello, my name is SilvrSRT10 and I'm addicted to sweet iced tea. See, I can admit it but don't plan on doing anything about it.

kwo51

Full Access Member
My walking partner is a 15 year jack Russell .We both just limp around and bark at squirrels. I am louder.

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
Got tonnes of questions regarding this so I might as well post it here.

I will post here but also make another post in the main forum. Got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many questions about that lol

I eat a slice everyday, make it weekly and it helps me with the protein intake while fulfilling the sweet tooth haha :) These also freeze VERY well. I make 8 portions / slices and freeze. Take one out when I want one and into the toaster oven for few minutes to warm up while I make coffee.

Notice I do not add any sweetener or sugar to this.
If you like things sweet add honey or make a sweet topping like a jam or compote.

s6fmbdnjzjg7.jpg

Fat Free / Low Fat Cream Cheese (340g) package
Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt (350g)
2 Eggs
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
2 Scoops Protein Powder (60g) (here I used Vanilla ON Whey)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl for 3:00 minutes on low speed.
Use spatula and scrape the sides and mix for additional minute on high.
Fold in chocolate chips, fruit etc. etc. Whatever you like. Here I used Blueberries.
Take out and spray a 6’’ cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Put parchment paper inside your cake pan.
Bake on 325°F for 30:00 minute.
Turn your oven down to 200°F and bake for another 60:00.

Let cool in the oven then put in the fridge for at least couple hours or better yet overnight.

Nutrition Facts

Servings 6.0
Amount Per Serving
calories 137

Total Fat 2 g 3 %
Saturated Fat 1 g 3 %
Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80 mg 27 %
Sodium 563 mg 23 %
Potassium 305 mg 9 %
Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3 %
Dietary Fiber 1 g 3 %
Sugars 9 g
Protein 16 g 31 %
Vitamin A 19 %
Vitamin C 6 %
Calcium 23 %
Iron 8 %

A healthy, high protein CHEESECAKE that is supposed to be really good. I have got to give this a try.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
He says he has one slice everyday. Yeah, right, like who could do that. I'd be eating the whole cheesecake everyday.

oppo

Full Access Member
He says he has one slice everyday. Yeah, right, like who could do that. I'd be eating the whole cheesecake everyday.

You should see the other stuff this guy makes. He eats really good. He even makes his own cheeses and sausages.

oppo

Full Access Member
BTW, the awesome thing about that cheesecake is that with those calories and macros, you could actually get away with eating a whole one every day. I am seriously considering eating a whole one for breakfast in the near future.

oppo

Full Access Member
20170114_144832_1.jpg

I am definitely not finished but here is a litte before and after. On the left is me from this summer at 320+ pounds and spilling way out of 44's. On the right is me from today , at 209 pounds, trying on 34's that fit comfortably.

oppo

Full Access Member
Well, I made the cheesecake a couple of times. For the second one, I used Danon light and fit strawberry cheesecake flavored Greek yogurt instead of plain and added fresh blackberries. It isn't as sweet as a traditional cheesecake but it was pretty darn good, especially for something loaded with protein.

Last edited:

oppo

Full Access Member
Ok, getting under 200 is the one milestone I am actually getting excited about. The lightest I have ever been as an adult was 204 about 13 years ago and I haven't been under 200 pounds since I was 15. This morning, I saw 201 on the scale.

Full Access Member
Ok, getting under 200 is the one milestone I am actually getting excited about. The lightest I have ever been as an adult was 204 about 13 years ago and I haven't been under 200 pounds since I was 15. This morning, I saw 201 on the scale.

Damn man, your kickin ass. What is your holding weight goal? My goal is 175, unless it is muscle gain. Nice work man.

oppo

Full Access Member
Thank you. Initially, I picked a goal of 195 but it looks like I will end up below that. Ultimately, I am not really concerned with a particular weight as much as I am with being lean. The real goal is just being fit and having a six pack. Once I finish leaning out, the calories will come up some more and the focus will be on adding lean muscle.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The only way I'll make 195 is some time after my death. Well, I'm planning on being cremated so pretty quickly after my death.

oppo

Full Access Member
Last night I tried on some size 32 jeans and they actually fit and this morning the scale said 198 :party36:

tumblr_o1606z4cBg1uqe8iio1_500.gif

oppo

Full Access Member
That pretty well covers all the milestones except for one and that is the 6 pack at the "finish" line.

Members online

No members online now.