Tis the times . . .

Arckadian

Since this whole "who got elected" crap started I have been getting very tired of all the hate. I commented on that to a few of my friends and one of them, a fairly old friend, listened and is not angry with me, but now understands my position. The other is currently protesting in a different state and I believe will never talk to me again. I just don't understand how some people will let stupid shit get in the way of a good friendship. I did not disagree with her, and I did not agree with her, but I put forth my opinion as a soldier and had it slapped in my face. The hate that is going on is going to get worse, and she is of the mindset that the US should burn to the ground. Even if she had not stopped talking to me, I might have stopped talking to her after she said that to me.

Bluez

Full Access Member
Those people are victims of the Leftist media's brainwashing.
They need to be cured.

It may be impossible but we need to figure out a way to drain the swamp of the leftist media.
Maybe corporations would stop advertising there if thier ratings drop.
Which they may well.
CNN got boost from the election but I cna imagine thier ratings and MSNBC etc will drop.

(Still a lot of people who like to watch that.. but also alternative media , forums such as this one, play an ever greater role in opniuon forming.)

priell3

Full Access Member
Those people are victims of the Leftist media's brainwashing.
They need to be cured.

The cure may prove to be a dose of lead encased in brass delivered at high velocity.

'Orange is the New Black' actress Lea DeLaria says she wants to 'take out' Trump supporters with baseball bat

Actress Lea DeLaria found herself in hot water after she wrote on Instagram that she wanted to "take out" Republicans and Independents with a baseball bat.

DeLaria, best known for her role as Big Boo on "Orange Is the New Black," shared a Leonard Bernstein quote on Instagram about responding to violence through music.

She captioned the quote by suggesting a different response to voilence writing, "Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f--king republican and independent I see. #f--ktrump #f--ktheGOP #f--kstraightwhiteamerica #f--kyourprivilege."

'Orange is the New Black' actress Lea DeLaria says she wants to 'take out' Trump supporters with baseball bat | Fox News

kwo51

Full Access Member
The first thing I would do is get all the bathroom signs squared away.. MEN - WOMEN May not be able to legislate morality but you can stupidity.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I know a lady who is on disability. She was originally a Burnie supporter. But when that debacle happened she was left with HRC. Apparently she believed all of the liberal media hype that Trump would take her disability check away the first day he stepped foot in office. Nothing could be further from the truth but she bought it hook, line and sinker to the point she was having panic attacks.

Now after the way the DNC lied to Bernie (one of they're own). How could she believe all the far fetched lies the media was feeding the masses? The Dem politicians are a bunch of sleazy, unethical, power hungry cretins. They would (and have) eat their own to remain in power. Throughout history, The Republicans have been the benevolent party but somehow the Dems take the credit.

I'm beginning to truly believe that liberalism is a mental disorder. When BHO won the White House in '08 and '12. Did conservatives riot in the streets and burn flags? No, we were upset but respected the system no matter how questionable the results were. Now we have these "tolerant" liberals protesting in the streets, defacing property and beating up Trump supporters because the election didn't go their way. It's a result of everyone getting a participation trophy instead of learning how to lose with dignity.

Like the lady I know, they have bought into what the liberal media has fed them and they're afraid all their free stuff is coming to an end. These are the "Me" generation. Instead of "what's best for the country" they are "what's best for me". They are so short sighted that they don't realize that if we continue down this road, eventually there won't be anything for anybody. All this free stuff isn't sustainable. And it really isn't free at all. Somebodies had to work for and pay for it.

Since most of these protesters haven't had to get a job yet, they don't realize that their free stuff is paid for by our tax dollars. Maybe someday if/when they get a job they'll look at their pay stub and wonder/whine about why the Government takes so much out of it. It's to pay for all the free stuff you use to get cupcake. Now it's your turn to pay for those following in your footsteps.

Wow! My train of thought certainly took the scenic route. I hope it makes sense. If not I'll blame it on the pain meds.....or Bush, you choose.

Members online

No members online now.