Todays carry...

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
G27 with G23 Mags fully loaded with Hornady TAP 180 Grain .40 caliber.. Trying carrying today after firing it, so far so good. Oh yeah, cant forget the shirt. "ARMED CITIZEN" since 1776

Attachments

• DSC00121.jpg
    DSC00121.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00122.jpg
    DSC00122.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC00123.jpg
    DSC00123.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 8

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Are you aware of that mag holster comes in a dual mag set up? I carry a Glock 23 with the 15rd G22 mag or 13rd mag depending on my clothing, and will carry 2 G22 15rd mags with XGrips on the left side. If I can't Git'R Done with 44 rounds then I guess I just couldn't Git'R Done. I used to always think 13rd is sufficient and never carried extra mags.

Well, now since the Aurora Theater shooting and the Mall Shooting...

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yes

I due know but broke right now, spent alot on ammo gotta chill,I got that sight that u gave me bookmarked, gonna order next week what I need....G27

Attachments

• DSC00124.jpg
    DSC00124.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 6

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I due know but broke right now, spent alot on ammo gotta chill,I got that sight that u gave me bookmarked, gonna order next week what I need....G27

Nice. I'll be making a 3rd purchase form them. With that, I can keep the XGrips on too, and don't have to worry about them getting lost either. That looks like a nice fit rather than a loose universal fit. Thanks

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Its tight but the grip.The G23 mag change is easy into the G27... Imma order 2 more of the same somes like u said...Should work out fine.. Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.