Trade in my Glock 30 for the Glock 30s

Gloveman

Hello everyone! I'm thinking of selling my Glock 30 and try to get the Glock 30s when it become available. Has anyone handle the Glock 30s? Would it be worth getting rid of my old Glock 30 and upgrading to the 30s?

SWSS

Full Access Member
welcome! I have never had the opportunity to fire the 30 or 30s. i am a 21 owner...

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I held one yesterday while doing my weekend thing and and it feels good. I used to have a G30 but got rid of it, I sold it with intentions of buying a G30SF. Long stories short its nice but the price tag was scary... $734.99

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
TRADE??? Hmmm, I get attached to my guns. I can't get rid of them like that. I'd be keeping the 30 too.

I have had to sell some a couple in tough times though. That sucked. And I've sold 2 that I didn't like. Go figure, I was convinced I'd like the Taurus Millineum. NOT. Sold those and didn't shed a tear.

Gloveman

Hello everyone again. I went to the gun store today thinking that i would look and hold the glock 30s and see if i can feel the difference. I had called last week to see if they had any. They told me that they had none in stock and they would not know when more were coming and they were not taking orders, but i was more than welcome to come in and handle the one they had on display. I came into the shop and asked to see the Glock 30s. The salesperson handed me the display. It felt rather good in my hands and lighter than my Glock 30. It felt like my Glock 23. I told the salesperson "I know you don't have any to sell, any news yet when you will recieving some?" The saleperson told me "you are in luck because we just got some in 30 minutes ago!" It is safe to say i'am the proud owner of a Glock 30s. I can not wait to take it to the range and fire it to see what everyone is talking about. As for my Glock 30 i think i'am going to sell her. Thanks for all the advice.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Hello everyone again. I went to the gun store today thinking that i would look and hold the glock 30s and see if i can feel the difference. I had called last week to see if they had any. They told me that they had none in stock and they would not know when more were coming and they were not taking orders, but i was more than welcome to come in and handle the one they had on display. I came into the shop and asked to see the Glock 30s. The salesperson handed me the display. It felt rather good in my hands and lighter than my Glock 30. It felt like my Glock 23. I told the salesperson "I know you don't have any to sell, any news yet when you will recieving some?" The saleperson told me "you are in luck because we just got some in 30 minutes ago!" It is safe to say i'am the proud owner of a Glock 30s. I can not wait to take it to the range and fire it to see what everyone is talking about. As for my Glock 30 i think i'am going to sell her. Thanks for all the advice.
Talk about luck. Did you by any chance stop and buy a Power Ball ticket on your way home? I think I woulda !!!

Congrats !!! Enjoy !!! :gr_guns:

CBRider23

What shop did you find it at? Ive been looking for two months for one

Gloveman

It was B&H Gunrack at Merrit Island Florida. They have two stores one for civilians and the other for law enforcement, security and emergancy responders. I got it at law enforcement store.

Gloveman

Here are the photos of my Glock 30s. One photo has both my Glock 30S and my old Glock 30

Attachments

• IMG_0317[1].jpg
    IMG_0317[1].jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0326[1].jpg
    IMG_0326[1].jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 10

kwo51

Full Access Member
Range report. Have they changed the size of the recoil spring or guide road? Are they ok with +p+?

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I guess before I buy a .45 I better at least handle both too. I don't like guns like my women. I have big hands so big guns are better for me, but don't care much for big girls.

Big Trucks, Big Guns, Big Dogs, but Small women !!! Afterall, with my big ass and the big dog in he cab, she can't be to big or she'd have to ride in the back.

Gloveman

Finally got the chance to shoot my new Glock 30s. I have to say it is very accurate. I was getting a nice group at 10 yrds with the standard glock sights. A descient hit at 25 yrds. The recoil is tolerable and the muzzle rise was controllable even with rapid fire. It is a better gun than the old Glock 30. I just ordered a raven concealment holster a couple of days ago. I'am looking forward to carrying it concealed when the holster comes. I sold the old glock 30 yesterday. The guy i sold it to seemed nice, so i feel she will have a nice home.

Members online

No members online now.