UPS driver fired over incident

ViperJeff

Administrator
I got it.....

He wanted to get fired so he could work at McDonalds for $15 an hour. Much easier and if you screw up you know most won't come back and complain there meal was wrong

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
You've got people that just don't give a $h!t in all walks of life. It takes a good surveillance system to catch them sometimes.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I think UPS could be sued for negligence,ammo left out for anyone to steal. Mine has always come needing an adult to pick it up.

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Administrator
I'm sure UPS is doing quite a bit of damage control on this one..... should pay for some extra ammo..

The second thought is, I wonder how many politicians in that area have watched the video and are trying to figure what crime was committed by the homeowner and whether or not the home owner really needs that much ammo...... is he plotting an attack?????

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Not only fired but that driver should be made to come back to that homeowner and apologize in person and wash off the side of the house..disgusting.

oppo

Full Access Member
Back during the crunch CTD jacked up their prices. I understand supply and demand but theirs were extreme. They'll not see another dime from me.

Not to mention the orders they cancelled so they could jack up the prices. They won't see a dime from me either.

Members online

No members online now.