Vehicle holsters

MacGuyInNC

Been thinking of asking the wife for this for Christmas. :D

http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com/Vehicle-Handgun-Mount-p8.html

380.jpg

oppo

Full Access Member
If you don't have one already, you could get your chl and just carry it on you. That way it is always right at hand, even when you get out of the vehicle.

oppo

Full Access Member
Concealed handgun license

I believe NC refers to it as a CHP, concealed handgun permit. Other states vary the name slightly.

Last edited:

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Oh alright. It's CCW in GA. I have a hard time finding a good holster for carry while sitting in a car. I have the BlackHawk Serpa holster right now for my Sig P250C. It is OWB since I am not yet legal to apply for a concealed carry permit. But the holster positions the gun perfectly where the seatbelt overlaps and makes the butt of the gun dig right into the sides of my seats. I have tried to adjust the cant but still cannot figure out a good position. Any suggestions?

oppo

Full Access Member
I carry a full size pistol iwb (inside the waistband) in an Old Faithful (Crossbreed style) holster at 3:00. It is adjustable and I have it canted forward. That does 2 things. It helps to keep the butt of the gun from printing and it makes it much easier to draw while seated.

You might also try moving the entire holster forward a little.

Fastfood

If you don't have one already, you could get your chl and just carry it on you. That way it is always right at hand, even when you get out of the vehicle.

Have my concealed carry permit, but i also carry my resume around my waist as a chef. I perfer to move my carry peice to another place when seated in the car for long trips so it wont jab my gut.

oppo

Full Access Member
Have my concealed carry permit, but i also carry my resume around my waist as a chef. I perfer to move my carry peice to another place when seated in the car for long trips so it wont jab my gut.

Lol, I right there with you. I am not a chef but I do like to cook and eat and it shows. I had that problem at first but a little adjustment made a lot of difference. I have also found 2 other things that help. One is wearing an undershirt under the holster. What I often do, though, is simply use my thumb to poke a bit of my tee shirt between my side and the top of the holster.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I always carry on me, no matter what. get ur cc license and with time you will become used to it .This is why your carry choice of weapons is extremelly important. I also carry one in my glovebox JIC

Last edited:

moodster

Full Access Member
That's sweet,almost can't see it.I seen that on frf,thinking about something like that for my raptor.

Members online

No members online now.